Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London / to get my prize

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear sir,
I have received the following message on 26.08.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email(claimdept 14@live.com)
If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Dr.Mark Jude.My email id:
usharanibehera40@gmail.com
my mobile no:[protected]

Comments

2nd of Oct, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am Samiran Mahato I have received the following message on 01.10.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Via Email: msnclaim245@hotmail.com
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Dr.Mark My email id:
    mimenaba@gmail.com
    my mobile no:09933844965

2nd of Oct, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am Satish Kumar Singh. I have received the following message on 26-09-2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Via Email: msnclaimdept98@live.com
    crazysatish1990@gmail.com
    Name- Punya deo Singh

• Br
      6th of Oct, 2009

my name is bratati das.my mobile no is-09401462591
    I have received the following message on 29.09.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email(claimdept 14@live.com)
    kushaldas007@gmail.com

• Ku
      22nd of Oct, 2009

dear sir,
    i have received the following message on 19.10.2009 that your mobile no won(one million pounds)from yahoomsn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact mr.david moore via email(davidmoore247@live.com)if it is true thn please send details to my email id.i am waiting mail from david moore, my email id is kumargautam8218@yahoo.co.in.

• Ru
      26th of Oct, 2009

i have receive the following message on 17.09.09 that my mobile no. 09436346977 won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in uk, to claim my prize contact Dr, Mark Jude via email(claimdept14@live.com)if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from Dr.Mark Jude, my email id is ruchikamarak@ymail.com

• Da
      12th of Dec, 2009

I have receive the following message on 10.12.2009 that my mobile no. 09437680362 that you won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in uk, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email(davidmoore247@live.com)if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from David moore, my email id is sudhansu_bic@yahoo.co.in

• Ld
      17th of Dec, 2009

I have receive the following message on 10.12.2009 that my mobile no. 09437676229 that you won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email(davidmoore247@live.com)if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from David moore, my email id is gugulu.05@gmail.com.

• Lo
      21st of Dec, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 19.12.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email(claimdept021@live.com)
    kohinoor1999@rediffmail.com

• Go
      24th of Dec, 2009

I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON “Dec.10, 2009, 12:29AM” FROM TM WINNERS WHICH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING MSG.

“CONGRATS! YOU HAVE WON 1, 000, 000 GBP IN THE YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT.Mr.Davidmoore247@live.com”

WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE REGARD I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEIST YOU TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME WHETHER THIS IS GOING TO BE TRUE OR NOT.

Sir pls tell me its true or not my contact no is 9437657443.
    Addres:- Golakbihari Pradhan
    At- Kantamal
    Po- Utkela
    Ps- Kesinga
    Dist- Kalahandi (Orissa)
    email ID-www.golak_kant@rediffmail.com

6th of Jan, 2010

dear, sir
    today i.e. 5.01.2010 i got an message in my cell that congrats your mobile won one million pounds rom yahoo/MSN lottery head in london to claim your prize contact Dr Davidmoore via email at davidmoore247@live.com sir if it is true then send a mail in my email id i will very grateful to you.
    my email id:
    bitts_prakash@yahoo.com

• Ra
      6th of Jan, 2010

I have receive the following message on 05.01.2010 that my mobile no. 09431003892 that you won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email(davidmoore247@live.com)if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from David moore, my email id is "rahu99942@yahoo.com" and contact no:09431003892

12th of Jan, 2010

i have receive the following message on 5.01.2010 on my mobile no.9430918793 that i won (one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email(davidmoore247@live.com)if it is true then please send details to my email id. i m waiting mail from David Moore, my email id "saurabhsamarjeet@gmail.com" and contact no:9430918793

• Pr
      15th of Jan, 2010

Dear sir,
    I am Princee Mishra I have received the following message on 14.01.2010 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Mr. John Louis Email: ymsdraw009@hotmail.com
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Mr. John Louis My email id:

My mobile No 09831961063

• Ss
      21st of Jan, 2010

i have receive the following message on 19.01.2010 on my mobile no.9976817403 that i won (700, 000)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Dr.chris owen, UK.emailclaimdepmt@hotmail.com(if it is true then please send details to my email id. i m waiting mail from Dr.chris owen my email id s.sheikmohideen@gmail.com.

22nd of Jan, 2010

Dear sir,
    i have receive the following message on 14.01.2010 on my mobile no.9430570638 that i won one million pounds from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Mr. John louis ymsdraw009@hotmail.com if this is true then send details to my email id manisha.mithu01@gmail.com
    Thank you sir to contact me call on 09576488797, 06122363608

• Sw
      22nd of Jan, 2010

Dear sir,

I have also received a message on 17.01.2010 on my mobile no. 9831944758 that i won one million pounds from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Mr. John louis ymsdraw009@hotmail.com, if this is true then please contact on my mobile.

Swapan Kr. Dey
    Mob no:- 9831944758

• As
      26th of Jan, 2010

i have receive the following message on 26.01.2010 on my mobile that i won (one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email(davidmoore247@live.com)if it is true then please send details to my email id. i m waiting mail from David Moore, my email id "ashujha420@gmail.com"

31st of Jan, 2010

dear sir i am gopi here i had received an msg on 29-1 2010 can i know detail about that and here is my E-mail id VIGNESHV69@GMAIL.COM thank you sir

• Ak
      1st of Feb, 2010

i have receive the following message on 30.01.2010 on my mobile that i won (one million pounds) fromyahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Mr john Louis via email (ymsndraw009@hoymail.com) if it is true send details on my email id akumar.201055@yahoo.com . I am waiting mail from John Louis

• Na
      1st of Feb, 2010

dear sir,
    my name is imran s.h. my phone no is: 9845475172

I have received the following message on 29/01/2010: Congrats you have been awarded 1, 000, 000 GBP in the Yahoo/Msn Mobile Contest held in UK. To claim your prize, contact Mr John Louis Email: ymsndraw009@hotmail.com.
    But i havent got the prize money yet, sir can you give me the detail information about the prize money, u can contact through my email nawaz.311@rediffmail.com.