Yahoo / MSN Ads / Inappropriate ads

Just recently I have notice inappropriate ads on many top site like yahoo, hotmail.

Ads contain content that is offensive to woman and to under age kids.

I see all these ads on the front page of yahoo.com. If you don't see any inappropriate ad, try refreshing the page, and you will see inappropriate ads.

Thanks

Va

Comments

• Bu
      25th of Oct, 2008

I don't know of the ads of which you speak, but I was surprised today to click on a Yahoo sponsor ad at the top of my Alta Vista Search and find that it led to a scam web site. (AltaVista is now owned by Yahoo!)

If a company like Yahoo! were concerned about its integrity, this ad would never have hit the light of day. It took me all of 30 seconds to determine the site was a scam, the links on the site do not go where the display says they go, and one other domain associated with this site is a poorly put together copy of GoDaddy's home page.

I spent 20 minutes trying to find some place on Yahoo! to complain, and then it was not the proper place to complain about a Yahoo! ad, so it will probably be ignored.

The problem is, this ad does not only appear at the top of a Yahoo! or AltaVista search, but on literally thousands of web sites that use Yahoo! adwords (whatever they call it). To verify that statement, put in a search for the phrase "Work At Home Websites Scammed Me 37 Time" and see how many results you receive.

The Web site is www.WorkFromHomeScams.net

I rarely click on these sponsored ads, so I assume there are many more of the same nature.

• Ra
      1st of Mar, 2013

I read the news on line and clicked on a story "Girls Gone Wild going broke" and when the story came up there were some very offensive and obscene ads with the story. I i didn't open any of the ads and exited the page. I was very surprised to find such vulgar things on Yahoo/ATT that I did not ask for.

• Bo
      28th of Aug, 2018

Sleazy yahoo ad, inappropriate in full view of children.