Yahoo Mobile Draws Splash Promotions / 2009 yahoo award mobile draw in uk

Dear Sir,

i have recieved a msg that i won a huge amount of money in a mobile draw from the above mentioned company...i have look forward to the msg and i have send a email to the above mentioned address. A person name Eng.Cyprail Logan(Prize Administrator)... i just wanted to know is it true or a fake...

A  30th of Mar, 2009 by
i also recieved a sms of the same sort with a different contact name dr.henry... i also want 2 know this is fake or real
A  4th of Apr, 2009 by
SIR I HAVE RECIEVED A SMS HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN A MOBILE DRAW FROM spdccliam_uk55@hotmail.com contact name Rev.Peter Green i want to know it is true or false contact me +919900835252
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
evev i recieved a lucky draw draw of such thing.Please let me know is this true.Mail me at bharat18@gmail.com or contact me at 9987072093.
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I have also recieved a msg on my mobile no that i have won a prize money from yahoo awards international mobile draw and i m told to contact Mr Loius Botha.
Please reply whether it is appropriate or not.
Mail me at aishaaashaikh@yahoo.co.in.
N  12th of May, 2009 by
I had received an sms text msg on the 2nd of May'09
from Eng. cyprail stating that my mobileNo had won 850, 000 in the Heineken Premium Light Mobile Award and was advised to send my details on email to heinekin09 hotmail.com I did send my details but till date there is no revert is it a false alarm kindly let me know thrugh my email address : christopherelbro@ymail.com
My Mobile no is 9831361982 ( India / Kolkata )
With Regards
Christopher Elbro
A  24th of May, 2009 by
I write in total resentment over not receiving the [ YAHOO ] Awards Prize Money of 850000 British Pounds ., even after paying the Indian Customs clearing money of 34000 INR to your British !!!? Diplomat !!!? … where as usual is your case … of asking for and demanding shamefully and enough Beggarly for more Customs Clearing Money.

Truly speaking ., it was a bit more Fraudulent of your YAHOO – NOKIA U.K. Organization in not giving my Award Prize Money and also it seems more rather !!!... alleviating your own Poverty than of other’s … Another VIRGIN - VODAFONE Monopoly ., I guess you should use different kinds of Routers… None other British or Irish Bill Gates I Presume…

Therefore if possibly ., if could Wire – Transfer the Prize Award Money to My Bank Account