Yahoo Mail classic lottery / Cancelation against the attachment of my ID proof & Bank A/C details.

SM1 4te,Baley House,Har Road SuttonHar Road Sutton, England, Greater London, United Kingdom
Phone: +447031807551,447031805975
Dear Sir,
I am TIRTHANKAR CHAKRABORTY, Working as a front office-incharge cum cashier ia Govt.affialiaed School in my town.It was on last Thursday (30.10.2008) as same as the regular habits after taking my dinner log on to www.rediffmail.com and found that there is a notification that
***[ TIRTHANKAR CHAKRABORTY,
Email id:tirthac_2007@rediffmail.com
Draw-Winners id:, India.
DRAW-WINNING NUMBER:LFG 03497 QS
BATCH NUMBER: LUH 01475 WJ
LOTTO NUMBER: LWH 05436

This is a prove to you that YAHOO! MAIL-Lottery Promotion, Encouragement is 100%, Legal and legitimate; So you need Not to entertained any fear by sending your bank information.
As I promise I will help you to receive your winning fund without any hinge.
(US$720, 000.00 ) Seven Hundred and Twenty Thousand United states Dollars only) is equivalent in INDIA RUPEES]***

In response to this mail I have send my Address proof, Bank A/C details, Photo ID proof( Voter Card& Driving liscience.).But now I have found that it is a scam-lottery notification, but if they use my personal documents for any sort of crime, the it will create lo of difficulties for me.

So, please enrolled my complain in your register and provide me some evidence fromyourside .
Thanking you,