Yahoo Games - Pool (Alive and Kicking) / Idiots sending a message on the chat

This really is not a complaint about yahoo but about the idiots that come and set tables so that no one else can play or the one in yahoo pool "alive and kicking" that is continually sending a message on the chat line to toe up the chat so no one else can use it it is annoying and I find it an inconvenience how do we stop this?

Ga

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Jul, 2008

Yahoo Games is a free service and is not monitored by anyone of any competence at Yahoo. I highly suggest pogo.com for better games at the same free price.

• Co
      13th of Mar, 2011

i agree. yahoo is like a huge playground for social interaction with no supervision. So its like walking around and people are actively having sex in public, raping and beating up each other for no reason. Shame on yahoo for having a games site and allowing awful behaviour to florish. Ive just come from yahoo spades where there is swearing to the extreme, threats made to kill your hard drive. Its crazy. This is not an acceptable standard. Ive attached a photo of proof of the sub-standard of socialisation at yahoo games.

• De
      24th of Oct, 2011

over this crap happening... was playing yahoo canasta, not chatting or taking my time, was prompt to have my turn and then I was cut off yahoo canasta... O nly thing I was doing was winning my game... now it tells me I am barred from it???? WTF and why??? I did NOTHING WRONG..