Yahoo Euchre / Getting me out!

I have been playing euchre for years on yahoo. Now every couple of weeks they get me out from the euchre rooms for a couple of days. I would like to know why they are doing this?!

Comments

• Ya
      14th of Jun, 2009

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY i WAS GIVEN yA.NONE34 INSTEAD OF MY USUAL NAME. i HAVE NEVER COMPLAIND WHEN IWAS TOLD I WOULD BE KILLED, CALLED A WHORE, ### AND MANY OTHER THINGS OF SEXUAL NATURE. JUST PLAIN FILTHY NAMES AND SUGGESTIONS WHICH I CHOOSE NOT TO GET INTO. i HAVE SEEN OTHERS CALLED MANY THINGS SIMILAR.

ALSO, I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO EVEN GET TO 1500. i WAS NEARLY 3000 BEFORE.

• Sh
      14th of Jun, 2009

Because someone or many people report you to admins for whatever? Are the rooms available? What message are you getting? Do you know how to go in thru amishdonkey.com? That's a backdoor to take you directly to any room that is full or not.

Ya.none.34 they can't change your ID, only you can. Someone hacked your account. Go to Yahoo and report this. As far as the scores, well it's luck and skill and sometimes the Yahoo devils hate us. :) Don't worry about name calling and threats on that site. Everyone is as mental there as they are here! lol