Yahoo! / email interruption service

I have requested numerous times that yahoo stop sending me unwanted spam email. Each time I do so it stops for a week and then picks back up again. Your spam emails lock up my computer and cost me lost messages, frustration and cause me to try to unlock my computer by shutting down. I often lose multiple applications because my computer locks up and I am lucky if I can unlock in within 30 - 45 minutes. I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau in new york which apparently is the only office that accepts complaints against yahoo. If I would have known that yahoo was so restrictive, controlling, disgusting, I never would have chosen yahoo as my provider. What do I need to do to stop these invasive emails I receive from you other than paying the ridiculous cost of $34.99 a month? That has to be against the law to charge a customer such an insane amount of money to prevent advertisements or to frick up their computer because we do not want to bend to your ridiculous charges for advertisements that you throw upon your customers. I have never received a response from yahoo but totally require one today. Thank you in advance.

Ch