xyz / Hijacking of Rediff Bol room by certain users

Dear Sirs,

My complain is a more of a general complain from Rediff Bol Users.

I have been using Rediff Bol for chatting & making new freinds, but I have come across some chatters who take away all the fun of chatting.

Instead what we receive is abuses from them. They use certain softwares & hijack the entire room & chatting becomes virtually impossible in those chat rooms.

I regularly use the "Just 30's" chat room for chatting were the regular spammers use ID such as lllcool.gabrulll, llkrishna.hunterslll in general a group of people calling them from the Hunters group.

I can understand that their are dis-agreement of views do agree in room which can result in verbal allegations, but these guys take it to the next level & start the procedure what they have termed as boot spam. The entire room is filled with the message from them & the intervals between their messages is not human & I am sure they use some softwares to elevate their typing speed as the messages are more or less same.

I would request you to please not allow this hijacking of the room & make chatting a more of friendly & good experience.
Sa