XYlogix LLC Brian Hart is a fraudcomputer software

Brian Hart, CEO of XYlogix.net, san diego is a big fraud, he told us that he will pay 15 days amount on 45th day from the work has been started according to the contract, but he always cheated to all the person who is working under his vendor relationship and acclaimed that he is a former Military officer of USA.

his contract policies are like that :

first 45 days he will not pay and on the 45th day he will pay 15 day amount, but he always skip the payment, and waiting for a single small mistake from the vendor side, sometimes not a mistake, he created the circumstances like that.

he never replies on the time on skype and other communicating mediums and tells us that you should not talk to me, talk with my accountant and she alwas delay the reply.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Diego, CAhe always make the change in timesheet mysteriously, no matter how much ethically ou work for him. i am in loss of around 1000 USD, which he is not paying. and blocked me and my developers also from there. he also skip the payment and never pay you on cycle. i have the screen shots of every day timesheet of harvest and his skype chat with me and my developer teams.
he even block the person, if you tried to follow him on any social media platform.
he canceled the contract without any prior notice and stop replying to you, becoz of payment you need to take from him.
At Last