Xyber9 / Scam and cheating!

You pay a lot for what you don't get! I've heard of others having problems with the site taking monthly fees of $125. and not delivering..but silly me thought their problems were isolated. Wrong! The company fails to grant me continuous access to their subscribers for the information paid for. Fist month all access,.. I think, because I didn't check daily for access. Second month only from about the 17th to the end. Third month,.. only from the 3rd till the 21st. During the second month more than two weeks of subscription lost,.. I was re-entered into the system by Xyber9 and did gain access, however request for a new billing cycle or compensation for a partial month of lost access was ignored.

Start of the third month, I notify Xyber9 in advance that I would like to know how to cancel my automatic payments to them thru my PayPal account. That information was forwarded, but not wanting to wait money or access to any daily information that I had already paid for as a subscriber.. I tried was waiting until a day or two before my subscription was set to re-new or bill.

Well that brings me to today when I tried to sign in and it the website stated that the information I was trying to access was only available to subscribers.

Va

More Xyber9 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jo
  30th of May, 2008

Xyber 9 is at best worthless..wrong forecasts 3 weeks in a row attempted to cancel still charged CC..take your money elsewhere

St
  3rd of Aug, 2008

I have been a xyber9 member for several months. There are quite a few problems with the reliability publications that xyber9 claims to have. Not having to go into details, there is basically alsways a best and a worst case scenairo in how the trading results can be evealuated based on the provided signals. Xyber9 alsways assumes the very best case sencrio. SO when xyber9 has, lets say a 90% reliability, this means if you would have the perfect entry and perfect exit points you would have these results. Unfortunately this exactly what makes a good trader (to find the right entry and exit points) and this is completely disregared in the analysis of xyber9 resluts...Not worth the money!!!

Jo
  13th of Jan, 2009

I lost some money using xyber9 techniques. Its a fraud because he will always pick the best scenario for entry and exit points and when he predicts weekend periods as a beginning or end of trend. He may pick mon or fri as that beginning or end of trend. Total fraud...

Do
  6th of Mar, 2009

I tried Xyber9 for 10 months, really gave him a chance . It is a total fraud, that is why he doesnt post what they earn any more. Because its a loss .