XUV500 W-8 FWD / Complaint against dealers and service engineer

1 Navimumbai, India

I had bought a car XUV500 W8 on 1st June 2015 Monday from G-3 motors showroom in nerul Navi mumbai .
The service engineer NILESH SHINDE in G-3 motors had approved the car as a prefect engine quality. But in 400km engine started showing engine check light in system and when Exleter get pressed car starts vibrating badly. And it doesn't take speed what it should take as per gear automatically.
When we took the car to the showroom again to check after a 1400 km on 22nd June Monday and when there a concern person took a test drive he also confirmed that k engine had got time out and its not taking speed at all and its vibrating than they gave us a appointment on 23rd June Tuesday 12:30pm. We got the confirmation call also But when my husband took the car to get checked so they had put him on hold for 1 and half hour and then they took again test drive and told the same thing what the previous concern person had told us and according to them the engine is not taking pickup and engine had stop taking a pickup after 400km only and if the engine was not proper so how come Mr nilesh shinde had confirmed the engine as a perfect engine and than Mr. Swapnil service engineer of service department he told my husband to bring the car next day and then it will get checked next day and than in 3 to 4 days they will try to resolve the problem. In showroom these people commented that k we have to leave a car for 3 to 4hrs in service department and it will be solving and now we r getting some new answer from service department. its so annoying people don't give appropriate answer and these people had handover the problematic car to us. If I will not get the proper answer from the right concern person than I will put this issue in the court.

dubey.bhumi41@gmail.com