Xulon Press / Very bad company**buyer beware

Maitland, FL, United States Review updated:

Xulon Press does care only about money...the company lied to me telling me they'd add in pages before publishing and then released the book without my approval to the public with blank pages!! I am completely outraged***a friend referred me to them to entrust my ministry to them of poetry and I am so deeply disappointed that I am hiring a lawyer especially since the company never admitted any blame for their actions which is flat out non-Christian...on top of that, the company refused to resend the supposed "free books" to me with the corrected pages later and told me "the problem was fixed" when several readers reported to me that the supposed "updated copies" posted online were NEVER updated and the pages are still blank in the books published by Xulon. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR PUBLISHING EVER OR KEEP A LAWYER'S NAME HANDY IN CASE YOU DO!!

Wi
Jun 13, 2015

Comments

• Wi
      13th of Jun, 2015

Very true...bait and switch

• Be
      13th of Jun, 2015

AMAZING how you agree with your own complaint.

• Ka
      6th of Feb, 2019

I spent almost $12, 000 with Zulon and I have 3 boxes of books in my closet. It turned out so bad ie, faded ink on pages, no index, and lies, lies lies.
    No direction and if I did happen to get someone to guide me for a minute, next thing I know they are no longer with Xulon.

I hoped a Christian company would not be this bad but...sorry to say, it is BAD.
    Please stay away, do you research.