XTREME-PILL/MAXIDUS / SHIPPINGLESS

1 Congo Review updated:

I ordered Maxidus since 18 December 2008 and till now I have received no package, all my reclamations remain without reply.
Instead of shipping to my address and through the shipping service I chose, I got a message not at all clear informing me that my order was shipped through an orther shipping service within USA/Canada, while my address specify clearly D.R. Congo in Africa.

What can I do to resolve this problem. I'd like to have a refund if not my order shipped and receided perfectly.

Pl

Comments

• Ko
      26th of Mar, 2010

I have ordered maxidus several times and I receive every time. Maybe the blame goes to your country where postal services might not be safe.

• Ji
      16th of Nov, 2010

Do not deliver - I ordered product from this website and I never received the product, but they took my money. They replied this first time I inquired about the shipment, but now they will not respond and it has been over 2 months on a 7-12 day delivery. Be careful so you don't get scammed.

6th of Aug, 2012

I have the same experience, buying maxidus from extrem marketing, I have paid for three boxes for usd 119, but the only send me one box from Malaysia 2 months after.
    My address is NSW.2019 Australia.