XSorbit.com / Message Board Service Terminated

1 MD, United States Review updated:

These creeps have shut us down, after being a paid customer for close to 4 years. They cheerfully took our money every month, and gave reasonably good service until 2008, when it all started to unravel. Now we can't even contact them to ask for backups of our 4 years of hosted forum threads, nearly 100, 000 posts from our members, which they were supposedly "saving" for us on their servers, which are probably now in some Las Vegas Dumpster, or perhaps left the country along with the folks who took our money. Wish they'd at least had the common decency to let us know they were going on the run, we'd have BOUGHT our files back from them!

Comments

• Mo
      16th of Feb, 2009

It's absolutely terrible...

I had a free message board with Xsorbit. I put a lot of work into it, for entertaining my friends.

I feel so bad for everyone that paid for their board services- Xsorbit is still taking payments. No contact information, no refunds, nothing.

I hope there will be a way that everyone can at least have their backups and no more charges on their accounts.

• Bh
      16th of Mar, 2009

I lost my acount too and waiting and waiting to get a back up, its been two months I lost all my notes which took me a year to arrange.