Xquisite Ink / tattoo

3 Brantford, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Beware of this shop! The owner (Stephen Williams) tried to scam my friend out of $3000. She was an apprentice and he said he would buy all her gear. She wasn't allowed to know where from/how much it cost. She also found out his other apprentice is not covered by his insurance. So where is the $3000 going? It's not like he actually teaches anyone anything. He can't even draw.

His current apprentice runs around doing everything and paying for everything while he sits on his butt whining and smoking all day. Pretty sweet deal. He must feel like a big man scamming and threatening vulnerable young women. But he's really just a huge hypocrite and a cry baby.

His work is awful. He doesn't know how to shade or color correctly. His linework is shaky. He threatens anyone who posts the truth about him and cries defamation. It's not defamation if it's true.. and our opinions are subjective anyway.

He makes fun of literally every other tattoo parlour in town. He has said awful things about Bouncing Buddha and Distinktiv Ink - two studios that are much more talented than he will ever be. He says these things to clients. How's that for defamation?

Also, he makes fun of ALL his clients. One lady was having a maple leaf tattooed on her butt cheek and growled a little having it done. When she left, he said she's literally crazy and made fun of her. He also made fun of an 18 year old girl who had a typical chinese tattoo done on the back of her neck. He's just a seriously awful person. He's referred to some of his clients as crackheads. Well, you are who you tattoo.. so what does that say about you?

My friend has been receiving harassing messages from him, Matt Dean, Joshua McKenzie and Carla Smeck almost non-stop for weeks. She had to file a police report and inform Bell that their employee Matt Dean likes to threaten people because they literally would not stop. Matt Dean is a hillbilly loser who gets off harassing young women. He made sexually harassing remarks towards her several times in the studio as well.

I've told all my friends about this experience and they told their friends. It won't be long before the city of Brantford realizes what a joke this guy is. Just like Hamilton and Orillia previously. Have you heard? His shop in Hamilton was shut down because he didn't pay his bills. He ripped off all his artists which is why he has no one working with him now. Also he is currently ripping off his "friend" Lashed by Ancaster by overcharging her on the rent.

Beware of this scumbag! He's a crook. I'm sure he will try to have this review removed. If that happens, I'll share this everywhere else on the web possible.

Js
Oct 9, 2018

More Xquisite Ink Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      9th of Oct, 2018

FYI he's not booked up for months in advance. He only does one tattoo a day because he's lazy. So technically, he's not very busy or popular haha..

• Vi
      10th of Oct, 2018

Thanks for getting in touch with me. I once worked "for" Steve and his ethics are shaky at best! He set up a fake go fund me page asking for funds for his "sick" uncle.. Turned out his uncle wasn't sick. It was all a scam! He used to work out of his basement. He's a scratcher that scammed enough people to afford a shop. He cheats on his wife with Steph. That's all.

11th of Oct, 2018

Tons of legit tattoo artists are laughing at your [censored] work right now dude.

• Je
      23rd of Oct, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when posting this review. The business in question begins with an E, not an X and is located in Hamilton, not Brantford. I apologize for the confusion and to those affected.

• Je
      24th of Oct, 2018

I am the party responsible for posting this review and the comments on this page. This review is completely unfounded and untrue. I have never been to this business nor have I received a tattoo from any of the tattoo artists employed by this business. I am certain that this business is upstanding, clean and reputable. All comments posted on this page were left by myself and are also untrue. I'd like to correct my mistake. I apologize to all affected by my review.

@JennRichmond8 lol nah

30th of Oct, 2018

I will probably receive threats and harassment after posting this but Stephen Williams of Xquisite Ink has been threatening and harassing my friend, his ex apprentice, because she moved to another business and refused to pay him $3000. He has been driving by her home and sending her threats to her email. This individual is dangerous and my friend is terrified. Beware of him and his bogus business.

31st of Oct, 2018

@JasPrice Holy [censored]. Stephen Williams is wasting his Halloween (that should be spent with his kids) downvoting our factual comments. What a freaking psychopath!

31st of Oct, 2018

@JasPrice Big man Steve. Threatening, harassing and impersonating young women. Are you looking forward to going to jail? Or when we sue you in court for the little money you make with your scammy business?

31st of Oct, 2018

@JasPrice hahahaha omg! cry baby is so mad! go tattoo more [censored] on some crackheads you loser!

31st of Oct, 2018

@JasPrice hahah small dick syndrome

Best Best Advice +32 Votes

I guess when you don't have a real job you can waste an entire day disliking comments because you're a cry baby goof.

• Kr
      7th of Nov, 2018

While I appreciate the attempt to stand up for me, I would prefer if you kept your comments to yourself. I would like to apologize to Steve for all of this, and if it were possible to have these comments removed, I know I would. Unfortunately, I cannot. It would appear that Complaints Board does not allow anyone to delete comments or posts, and refuse to remove any of these despite having contacted them. I do hope however this will stop the attacks against one another on this website and appreciate having the posts removed where I can, such as google.

17th of Nov, 2018

@Krystal45 He's a scammer and a liar and a sexist piece of crap. He deserves this.

1st of Dec, 2018

@JasPrice He's going to jail haha

• St
      7th of Nov, 2018

In September 2018 I hired Crystal Speller as an apprentice at my tattoo parlour. During that time she was rude to customers, disrespectful, unclean and unprofessional. She lacks basic hygiene and she lost all of her teeth due to crack use. She looks like a haggard old meth whore.

Krystal made fun of the clients that came to my shop. She made fun of other tattoo parlours. She can't draw. She can't tattoo. She sat around smoking and eating all day while harassing people. She gave a client an infection by tattooing them with unhygienic practices. She steals her designs and calls them her own.

She's been threatening and harassing me. She's a huge scam artist. She lacks ethics and bullies people.

1st of Dec, 2018

@StephenWilliams2 This coming from a rapist and former drug dealer?

2nd of Dec, 2018

@Sarah Valvano Hi Steve. Making another fake account to try to sue people over your own posts again?

1st of Dec, 2018

I understand that lying and scamming people is how you make your living Steve, what with your 6 [censored] children and that ugly grandchild of yours. But what good will it do once you're in jail where you belong? BTW did you know your daughter is a whore? Haha, like mother like daughter!