Xpress Redi Set Go / Overcharge for stuff not ordered
We saw the Xpress Cooker advertised on TV, and decided it'd be good to get the kids one for fun. Went to their website http://www.redisetgo.com and of course the only thing mentioned was the cooker. We ordered one. But what we didn't know at the time was somehow they added this Recipe Club thing to our order, for an additional $9.95 plus several more dollars for shipping! And wait, there's MORE! It's a Club. So they will send even more such useless recipes every two months for MORE MONEY! And if you think this is bad enough, no, WAIT, there's more! If you want to return this thing you didn't order, you still have to pay them shipping! And you have to pay to ship it back!
It's an absolute SCAM. I am simply shocked that Gaiam is related to this outrage.
More Xpress Redi Set Go Complaints & Reviews
- Xpress Redi Set Go - misleading 
- Xpress Redi Set Go - outrages price and double order 
- Xpress Redi Set Go - cancelled product 
- Xpress Redi Set Go - false advertising
- Xpress Redi Set Go - RIP-OFF tons of charges 
- Xpress Redi Set Go - product doesnt work good
- Xpress Redi Set Go - customer service