XP Medic/Post Media Network / Fraudalent Company

Post Media Network
I purchased XP Medic in March of 2008. In August, my unlock code no longer worked. I e-mailed them and they sent me a link to redownload the program for a new unlock key. Shortly after that my hard drive crashed. September 12, 2008, I emailed asking for a refund, because I was having so many problems with my computer, and the computer tech told me that most of my problems were coming from this registry cleaner. There was supposed to be a 100% guarantee. With every e-mail that I sent, I received the same automated response (assuring me that my business was important and they would get back to me within 12 to 24 hours). These e-mails continually route to support@postmedianetwork.com. I tried to find other contact information, but every e-mail was diverted back to post media network with the same automated response. The fact that there is no one to talk to or to e-mail about my concerns is very frustrating. If you purchase this software-it will not help your computer, it will probably make things worse, and there is no one to honor the 100% guarantee. BEWARE. This is supposed to be a lifetime purchase for $44.95. They will take your money, but they will not refund if you are unhappy with their product. DO NOT PURCHASE XP MEDIC.