XP Medic / software sales scam

This software does not work. The company takes payment, but does not deliver the key required to unlock it. They do not respond to requests for customer service or a refund. I have found that I am only one of many who have been deceived by them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS WHO STEALS FROM THE PUBLIC!

Wc

Comments

Jt
  9th of Oct, 2009

DO NOT USE OR BUY XPMEDIC IT IS A SCAM PEOPLE!!!
NO UNLOCK CODE AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
GO TO YOUR BANK OR CLKBANK.COM AND DEMAND A REFUND.
THIS SITE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND PHYSICAL HARM BE APPLIED TO THE OWNERS OF THIS FRAUDULENT WEB SITE
PRODUCT VENDOR IS DARREN THOMPSON
SUPPORT@POSTMEDIANETWORK.COM
XMEDIC IS A SCAM AND A RIP OFF

Po
  29th of Dec, 2009
XP Medic - Non working product

I purchased a registry cleaner from this company and they never sent me a back up disc or a unlock code. Do not buy from them!!!

Ib
  5th of Jul, 2010

I am the latest scamee! I read an article from Ask Nerd about how great XP Medic was and purchased it. IT IS A SCAM!!!

I have no unlock code & have tried 6 times to contact them with no results.

I have tried contacting the Ask Nerd website and get undeliverable mail back, they may be in cahoots with XP Medic, don't know for sure!

STAY AWAY FROM XP MEDIC WEBSITE... GET GET NOTHING BUT RIPPED

Ug
  26th of Jul, 2010

I'm only sorry I did not see these reviews before I purchased XP Medic. It is agonizingly slow. Continually non-responsive, and I was only trying to register the product! Support is non-existent. It did download quickly though :-{ I removed it from my system. I probably have no recourse to get my money back. I'll just caulk this $43.95 to experience, and move on.