XP Antivirus / Was offered product for 49.95 and $104 was charged to my credit caer

1 Kansas, IL, United States Review updated:

XP Antivirus offered an antivirus package for $49.95 and within minutes charged my Visa card $104.00. I had not finished down-loading it and still haven't. They offered full refund of money, if not satified. So far all I get is either their phone is busy or their e-mail box is full. This a complete fraud. They told me I had 76 viruses and made it seem as if they were representing Windows XP. I had to block my card as the credit card company told me this company keeps charging your card otherwise. It is a total scam.

Comments