Xora / Sprint / Enterprise Fleet / Charges

1 850 N. Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA, United States
Phone: 877.477.9672

Xora, Sprint Wireless and Enterprise Fleet market a partnership providing vehicle tracking and two way communication. After they get your name on the line Sprint starts to bill you for the communication service provided by Sprint and the services provided by Xora. They then take 4-6 weeks to ship you the equipment for installation and tell you that you have to pay for the services even though you have no equipment or services. They say someone should have told you about that when they were selling the services to you. The tracking information stored for 90 days so they must have some very limited storage capacity limits to store the minuscule tracking data they provide.

I received this in an e-mail and when I explained the dilema they put the problem off to Sprint and Enterprise Fleet wants to say "we told you that you would pay for the services and equipment before it gets installed" But I don't seem to remember that in the features and benefits presentation.
Your feedback is very important to us. We would appreciate your response by March 16, 2012.
Regards,