Xoom.comthey ask for documents with REAL NO

hello

i suggest you to AVOID xoom.com

they will ask you to send documents for verification when they don't need

i have sent a payment from my credit card to my bank account
(same person)

and they asked to send a copy of documents, and other statement

so i think that they are very CONFUSED

they told me that they want to verify that i'm the person that i sent the payment

they CANNOT even understand, that if someboddy send a payments to his own bank account, NO VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TRANSFER

THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE IF I HAVE AN AUTHORIZATION, FROM "MYSELF" TO SEND A PAYMENT TO MYSELF?

YES I TOLD THEM

"YES I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO MYSELF, AND I HAVE AN AUTHORIZATION FROM MYSELF TO TRASFER THE DOLLARS"

THEY REPLIED LIKE A ROBOT

" WE NEED THE DOCUMENTS AND BLA BLA"

so if you DO NOT want to WASTE your time

DO NOT USE XOOM.COM

Comments

• Ka
      Jun 07, 2010

I completely agree. I was asked to send documents too. And it was all so suddenly. I have been using them for quite sometime, and I intended to send more. I also continoulsy asked them to increase my limit - to which they have NEVER replied back at all. And after sending all the verification documents, they said that they have all the right documents, but will not incread my limit.

Screw them. They are loosing my business, and will continue to loose business from ppl who they are being very rude to.

An unhappy and unsatisfied Xoom customer.

Jul 08, 2010

My GOD, upon reading all those complaint, I found out all those are the same problem I had transacting with them...1)like e checks, which they said, it will take really takes 4 to 5 business days before my remitter can get it in the Philippines, upon reading the complaint here, I have known, it is only their excuses, so either e check or credit or debit card, the waiting time is 5 days. Their TV commercial is a catch., "$4.99 no waiting in line, you can get the money on minutes", it should be" NO WAITING IN LINE, WAITING TIME :4 TO 5 days", 2) they are asking documents like government ID, why should I?, somebody can hack my identity some other reasons and upon knowing or reading some complaint about sendings document, I think it is kind a irrelevant proof, since we alreadygave them our bank account number. I really yell and got mad at the customer service when my daughter cant pick up, the money I sent, with problem of only" secret question" I didnt write such, since I was advice by a customer service while filing up the transaction. Customer service told me it is not necessary, if the remmitter has 2 ID's. ("the "TECHNIQUE" for them to hold our money?) The problem now they said my bank account is not funded, I will not do any transaction if I dont have money in the bank. I am thinking they are planning retalliation because I yelled at them at time we needing to get that money, for my grandson hospitalization. It is a life and death situation we are having at that moment, and all of us are upset remmitting my hard earned money here.
    MY ADVICE: SEND YOUR MONEY TO A REPUTATABLE BANK OR OTHER MONEY TRANSFER SERVICES.

BEWARE