Xoom Is Not Secure / My bank account info got hacked
Dont ever trust xoom with your bank account info. A 1000 dollar electronic draft was withdrawed from my account which i did not make. My transactions did not register this in xoom because I did not make a transaction for this but my bank told me that this was originated from xoom. Meaning somebody stole my bank info from xoom and created a new account with my bank info on it. Why the hell did this happen? No security at all.
I called xoom hotline multiple times and nobody answers at all. I sent them an email in their email helpline. Nobody sent a reply.
I have deleted all my information from xoom and will now be forced to close my bank account.
More Xoom Is Not Secure Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union 
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info 
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO 
- Xoom.com - Fraud 
- Xoom Money Transfer Services - cancelled transactions 
- Xoom - money transfer 
- Xoom - customer identification procedure
- Xoom - transaction about transferring money
- Xoom - not secure and fraud
- Xoom Corporation - Transaction cancelled many times