XMRadio / unauthorized charges

1 Cliffside, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 828-305-2313

Cancelled service 11/20/2008 with XM and my card as well.Recieved no charges for 3 months ; then this month we recieved a bill. I called my card company but they told me I had to contact XM to get my money back.
Tried to call XM ; but the number I have for them no longer works. Need a number or someway of getting my $13.95 back as I'm not paying for something I don't recieve.

Tom

Comments

• Ge
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I said no as the post is new and too soon to answer yes or no! As soon as I hear something agreeable I'll let you know if it helped.
    Thanking you in advance.

23rd of Feb, 2009

Thanks for your time in considering my complaint.

23rd of Feb, 2009

Please enough already as I've sent my complaint just want to see if I can get some results.

• Cd
      26th of May, 2009
    XMRadio - Billing

I have been billed fpr services not received, and cannot get through the telephone loop to have my complaint heard by somebody who could do something about it.

13th of Jul, 2010
    XMRadio - charges after experation

Our subscription expired, we did not renew, big price jump Now they want to charge us? When did companies get the right to renew things without ones agreement???? I am furious and will never do business with them again and I will not pay these ripoff artist another dime

9th of Aug, 2011

5 hours on and off phone and internet and they cannot activate my satellite radio !