Xmlurl.com / I should have known it was a scam

I should have known it was a scam. I found an amazing price on a Canon t3i package. It seemed odd that the site wasnt encrypted when I was putting in my personal information, so I left out the address and just had my name and email, then chose pay with Paypal. It gave me a confirmation number and said to wait for the email to pay securely. I thought that was a good sign so went back in and put in my address. After waiting a day with no email invoice, I tried to click on the live chat and it didnt work. Then I clicked on a service agents name and got their email and tried emailing them. Nothing... Then I realized after another day of nothing that there wasnt even a single phone number to call. Im pretty confident that this is a site that will take and charge credit card numbers and then not send anything. Its only been registered for under a year. Another red flag. Im curious if anyone was able to get an order from this place. Please say if so.

Mu

Comments

• Th
      8th of May, 2012

Hi,
    Yes, It's a scam thief wasting my time website. These people are thieves behind internet.
    I tried to pay for Canon XA10 just to test cause I read your comments, and I knew it was a scam.
    It stated that I am a new customer so I can not use paypal, but they will get back to me within 12 hours. I am american asian myself. But scammers are using china to scam sales without legitimate good electronic products. This canon XA10 $365 is too good to be true. Retail is $1, 800, Wholesale shall be around $1, 000. Anyway, I am confirming with you that this xmlurl.com & Iamorangeshop are scams. What the heck they use paypal logos when they don't accept paypal. Money transfer the same as losing and get scam in casinos supported by government to take addicted helpless people money for bad money tax . Addicted people need help not being taking advantage.
    Yes, These sites and casinos and vegas are rip offs !