XM Satellite Radio / Fraudulent Billing, Cancellation
Complaint #1: When my first XM plan expired, the credit card I used was billed without my consent or knowledge.
Complaint #2: When I cancelled the plan for a vehicle I no longer owned, XM never refunded the pre-paid amount. Instead, XM did cancel the service for the second vehicle on the plan which was also pre-paid, never refunding that amount.
Complaint #3: When I called several times to resolve the issue, I am told either "there's nothing we can do" or "you were sent a refund" but no further information such as when the refund was allegedly sent or a check number or any credit card refund data.
More XM Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- Sirius XM Radio - subscription cancellation refusal policy
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service