XM radio — cancellation refund
Paid for 3 years service in July. Wanted to cancel remaining contract. They said my $233.00 credit was submitted to billing for processing 10-01-2008. I did not receive the funds. I contacted on-line 5 times over two months and made 7 phone calls during same period. I am told that I will receive a phone call with 24-72 hours. No one ever contacts me.
I have not received the funds and I am left totally frustrated.
More XM radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation 
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls 
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription