XM / billing

1 OR, United States Review updated:

Purchased a new Toyota Rav 4 in 2009. XM service came with it for 3 months. Afterward contacted XM to subscribe to service over the phone. They gave me a rate of $85 for a year. Shortly thereafter I purchased another unit and installed it in my pickup. XM gave me same price. After 13 months they disconnected service on our Rav 4. I called and they said my account was overdue.
I had not received any bills, calls, emails prior to this. They say they have too many customers to send bills to or any other type of notification. I requested cancellation on both of my vehicles and a confirmation of cancellation sent to me.
No confirmation received. I called today. My accounts were not closed and they were still adding additional charges to my account.
I requested cancellation AGAIN and have it post dated to my original request. They said they couldn't do that. I said to cancel me anyways. They then tried to offer me deals. First at $85.00 for first radio and $60 for second radio. I asked if they would keep that rate as permanent and send me a bill... they said NO. Unacceptable.
I said NO. They then said they will send me to collections.

If you have a phone or other device that can get the free internet streaming music like Rhapsody then I suggest using that.

XM has awful customer appreciation. They are nice until they get your money.

At

More XM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Aj
      1st of Aug, 2009
    XM - extra charge
    California

I found a extra charge in my account of $139.99 and i didnt recieve nothing i thinkall this is a fraudand they are stilling the only thing i want STOP STOP making fraud and stop charging me this money