XM Labs--Sivitrol--Colon Cleanse / fraudulent unauthorized credit card charges

1 Miami Lakes, FL, US Review updated:

August 18, 2009
I am disabled and bedridden, therefore, I depend on Online Shopping very much. I have never had any problems until I came across the infamous XM LABS and their methods of scamming people. I ordered a dietary supplement, Sivitrol, and was told that I could have this trial sample for $1.00; instead I was charged on my credit card an amount of $29.90. Ap-proximately 8 days later, there was an unauthorized charge on my credit card of $139.97. When I called my credit card company, they advised me that this charge was for an ongoing Membership. I NEVER AUTHORIZED XM LABS FOR THIS LAST CHARGE. I HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT FROM MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF XM LABS' SCAMS BUT CAN ONLY GO AFTER THE COMPANY AFTER I HAVE CONTACTED XM LABS IN WRITING, WITH A COPY TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY, TELLING XM LABS THAT I NEVER AUTHORIZED THEM TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD WITH $139.95; THAT THEY NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD WITH ANY OTHER CHARGES; AND THAT THEY CANCEL AND REFUND ME THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $139.95 FOR ONGOING MEMBERSHIP.
When I checked the web, I found out too late that many other people have been scammed the same way that I have been. PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY XM LABS, SEND IN A COMPLAINT TO THE COMPANY AND REQUEST A REFUND. SEND A COPY TO YOUR BANK AND/OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY SO THAT THEY CAN THEN DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IN A MORE EFFECTIVE WAY THAN WE, AS INDIVIDUALS, CAN. SEND A COMPLAINT ALSO TO THE FBI/BBB. WE MUST NOT BE COMPLACENT--IF WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS "SCAMMING" COMPANY CALLED "XM LABS", WE WILL HAVE DONE SOMETHING POSITIVE IN TRYING TO GET THIS COMPANY OFF THE MAP, SO TO SPEAK, PLUS THE ADDED BONUS OF GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK FROM YOUR BANK OR YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. I URGE YOU TO ACT NOW!
Julia
Canada

Comments

• Ti
      Aug 23, 2009

Sivitrol, XM Labs, Sivitrol Cleansing System BFT, ColonMaxx, Acai Nutrahealth/Nutiburst, [protected].

ALL ARE SCAMS. Let your credit card company know that this is a known scam, that the charges are made from outside the United States.

They also go by "External Health Supplement" with number: [protected].

Be careful, this is an internet scam, don't even take their pills, they might be dangerous.

They have several domain names including: www.orderconformation.com AND colonmaxx.com.

Be careful, it is a scam.

• Je
      Aug 25, 2009

Hello,
    I was also scammed by this company on Aug.1st, 2009.. they charged for 4.95 twice for a "free trial" and then on Aug.11th, they charged $139.97..Noone at the company will help me.. I contacted my credit card company and they are willing to dispute it.. but it will be 90 days! I dont know about anyone else but I dont have 140$ to just give away. I am a single mom of two children who was just unhappy with my weight and I got ripped off by people who dont care about anything other then the all mighty dollar!

Jenny

• Si
      Dec 16, 2009

I am another one who has been ripped off by these losers. When I called the company to get a RAN (return authorization number) they asked me if I'd tried the product. Well, certainly I'd tried it and it didn't work. The man on the Sivitrol side said "Well ma'am, if you opened the product, you can't get a refund." I told him how ridiculous that is. How can I know if it works if I don't try it first? He was just adamant that if the bottle had been opened say good bye to my hard earned money. He would, however, take my "next delivery" out of cycle. Are you joking? You better not ever deliver anything to my home again!!!

Jan 21, 2010

well i received this crap today in the mail it'snot even the pills i ordered...i will be sending it right back to them in the morning and calling my bank to stop payment on anymore of their request for payment!! good looking out as i DID NOT OPEN THE BOTTLE!!! JAZZY G

• Ll
      Mar 09, 2010

I was scammed big time and didn't received anything with merchandise about calling to cancel in 15 days. Now they charged my account without authorization. What ripp.

• Vb
      Apr 06, 2010

I too got duped - never again will I order online with my Visa . It took multiple calls to [protected] to cancel (Iwas told that I had two accounts!) and I'm still not sure it's done. If I keep getting billed I will talk again with Visa - if they wont'/can't help; then I will cancel my credit card.

• Dr
      Jul 07, 2010

Sivitrol and Trioxi do not work. I was able to cancel Trioxi but I continue to be charged for Sivitrol, yet I haven't received the product. The number on my bank statement is not complete so I have no way of getting in touch to cancel the charge I keep getting.

• Di
      Jul 26, 2010

I am in the UK and have just been caught out by this scam too and am fuming . I have cancelled the debit card that they company are taking money from and hope that this will put a stop to them taking any more from me and have my bank looking into this dispute. I have had no further products from this company and am financially in the [censored] thanks to these [censored] and am really mad about it!!