XM Labs / Scam

1 3609 North 29th AvenueHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18004404397

I ordered a trial of the Acai XM and the REZV anti aging cream for 4.95 for a 2 week trial. I received the trial a few days ago, after having ordered it about 2 weeks ago, and today I received 2 more bottles, 2 more facial creams and an invoice with no information on how to contact the seller. My account was charged 89.95 on the 10th, which was 10 days ago! I tried to call the 1800 number and had an option of english or spanish (I chose English) and then it had an option to "answer frequently asked questions" or talk to an operator. I chose talk to an operator and I was put on hold, then told the operator was busy with another client and to leave a message. I tried calling several times, with the same result. I then went to the men for the frequently asked questions and it said "there are no frequently asked questions at this time"! I have no way to contact these people and it was sent from a shipping dept. referenced as Order Fulfillment Center. I will have to contact my bank in order to have these charges stopped, as I have no way to cancel this "risk-free trial". Anyone out there have any success getting a hold of this company?

Comments

• Ar
      18th of Sep, 2009

I was charged the full price of the diet prior to ever receiving the trial product. I have tried to cancel my subscription twice. The first time I cancelled, I was offered a $40.00 refund for my inconvenience. Two months later my charge card was hit again, this time for $110.00. When I called to complain I was told that since I accepted the $40 refund that renewed my subscription. So some advice WHEN YOU CALL AND FINALLY GET THRU TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, FIRST BE IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER AS THEY HAVE YOU LOG INTO A WEB ADDRESS AND FILL OUT A FORM ONLINE, DO NOT ACCEPT ANY KIND OF REFUND BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST RENEW THE SUBSCRIPTION YOU ARE CALLING TO CANCEL. If you want to try this product, go to WALGREENS and buy it for $14.99 a bottle. Work with you bank or credit card company to recoup your money you'll have better luck.