XM LabsXM Labs Info

C Review updated:

XM LABS INFORMATION...My experience is similar to many others except I have NEVER requested FREE SAMPLE of anything on the internet or otherwise. Free almost never is. I received a non-descript USPS shipping envelope containing some "Resveratol Anti-Aging" pills and some "Anti-Aging" cream inside with a "Packing List" with a charge of $4.95. After researching online, I found the rest of you fellow victims and some initial information.

Although not personally verifiable, public info and records found show that it appears likely that this "company" is owned or backed by a company next door named NCOM Networks, LLC. It has the same owner/manager, Kenneth Jacobi. The address for the "Shipping Departmet - Fulfillment Center" at 3609 North 29th Ave., Hollywood, FL may simply ship the "bogus" products; it would seem that the "office" is the address for Jacobi and NETCOM. Following are more details of what was found. I suggest you do a Google search for the NCOM Networks, LLC in Miami Lakes, FL 33014. You will find a lot of info on the owner and lots of other info filed on the company, and notice that the physical addresses are next door to one another. Again, note that I cannot verify this information, but it is compelling or at least highly suspect. I hope it adds to the database for those trying to end fraud. Here are the names and addresses found:

XM Labs | 5753 Miami Lake Drive | Miami, FL 33014 | US3 | Owner: Kenneth Jacobi
XM Labs Shipping Department / Fullfillment Center | 3609 North 29th Ave. | Hollywood, FL 33020
NCOM NETWORKS, LLC | 5751 Miami Lakes Drive | Miami Lakes Drive Miami Lakes, FL 33014 | Kenneth Jacobi, Managing Member | Phone [protected]

Finally, if you have been scammed, take the advice of others posters' advice and FILE THE FBI/BBB COMPLAINTS, please! This has to be stopped one thief and scammer at a time, but apathy will do nothing. Also, canel your credit card immediately and have it re-issued. There is no way to know until further charges show up how seriously your card is compromised. Since I never heard of this outfit, I can only believe someone stole my card number. Call your credit card issuer and file a fraudulent charges report. They may require you to return the product and fill out a fraud report, which I did, and check your monthly statements, always. The only way to feel better about being victimized is to do something about it. Good luck, all! CPSnitz

• N
      Mar 14, 2010

Florida Attorney General's Economic Crime Unit in West Palm Beach, has an open investigation against this scam. Please forward all your reports to the following address, with a copy to Mr. Jacobi

Economic Crimes Division
    Office of the Attorney General
    1515 N. Flagler Drive, Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, FL 33401
    Voice: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

You can file a compliant here

I sent a letter to XM Labs and Mr Jacobi, certified mail, with a copy to the AG unit above, demanding a refund and full cancelation of the account. Have not got a return yet.

• C
      Jun 11, 2010

XM Brands scam and deceptive advertising:

Saw an advert on Yahoo which leads to this fake news website:

Owner of that website also owns:

acaiberriesblog.net
    multiplestreamsofincomescam.net
    thedietsite.org
    thequickestwaytoloseweight.net
    washingtonnewsdaily.com

The link on the fake news website at
    http://consumersreportsweekly.com/uk/consumers-teeth-report/ to
    everbrite smiles goes via:

bbing.org/tracking202/ redirect/cl2.php?q= http://affiliate.c2mclicks.com/rd/r.php%3Fsid%3D2638%26pub%3D515663%26c1%3D%26c2%3D%26c3%3D103777
    to
    to
    www.safepaysecure.com/xmaffiliates/aw.aspx?B=185&A=134&Task=Click&SubAffiliateID=16329-515663
    and secureorder1.com

and ends up at: http://www.myeverwhitekit.com/ebw0108102/?B=185&A=134&SubAffiliateID=16329-515663

The order page at:

also contains fake (non hyperlinked) security logos, hacker safe logo etc

on same server: http://whois.domaintools.com/transactplus.com

incentaclick.com=

CX Digital Media
    1255 Bay St. Suite 400
    Toronto, ON M5R 2A9
    Phone # 866.962.9764 (866.9.MAX.ROI)
    Fax # [protected]

Windermere, FL 34786
    Telephone: 800.689.1260
    Direct: 407.704.0522
    convert2media.com
    Previously involved in Govt grant scams:

Everbrite Smiles scam is also being promoted by:

Ryan Eagle
    Eagle Web Assets / EWA Network
    207 Willow Parkway
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
    USA

Proof: https://twitter.com/ewanetwork/status/14168444796

XM Brands scams.

They are being investigated by the Florida Attorney General.

They are behind many scams and own all these websites:
    1. tribecaindustries.com
    88. googleprofitlibrary.com
    89. myincomesuccessvault.com
    90. xmbrands.com

and more!...

If you have been scammed by any of the above file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General at:
    Office of the Attorney General
    Economic Crimes Division
    1515 N. Flagler Dr. Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    Telephone: #[protected]

• J
      Jun 23, 2010

I ordered the Dental whitening trial kit of EverWhiteKit from a promotion link sent by "BizRate Online Store Reviews and Ratings" When I ordered the trial kit, I didn’t see the small payment windows had any terms and conditions. The trial kit cost $3.87. It takes about 5 business days to get to my home. By the time I got the kit, it’s 7 days already because 2 days weekend. 3 days later ( total 10 days) I got charge for $87.47. Below is the transaction information:

TRANSACTIONS/PAYMENTS
    ON LAST STATEMENT
    Date Description Amount
    Jun 11 INTERNATIONAL FEE .87
    Jun 11 Dazlingbrite8667778751 Panam 87.47
    May 30 INTERNATIONAL FEE .04
    May 30 EverWhiteKit8888692674 Panam 3.87

It seems a very good scam system. The money was charged oversea.
    When I called in they told me that they could refund to me then sent an email confirmation to me. The email says “You must agree that your credit card will be issued a full refund minus a 45% restocking fee” and there’s a link to

This is a scam organization and it is still on going. I hope lawmaker could put them in jail ASAP. I kept all communication email from them. I’ll file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General at: Office of the Attorney General.

• J
      Jun 23, 2010

Here is the scam organization Address and phone numbers.

Dental Hygine
    3609 North 29th Ave
    Hollywood, FL 33020

Phone: [protected]
    Phone: [protected]

• K
      Jul 08, 2010

This is most definately a scam. I was charged $87 for a teeth whitening trial. When I called they said that I could not receive a refund but I called back and they agreed to refund me in full. When I got the confirmation email they deducted a 45% restock fee. I called and demanded to speak with a manager and was hung up on 3 times so I just kept calling and they told me to stop wasting my time. I told them that I would take legal action because I new what they were doing was a scam and the lady laughed at me and hung up again. If anyone has had any luck with bringing charges against the company please let me know. [protected]@hotmail.com

• T
      Jul 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

On May 1, 2010 I saw a Facebook ad about a homemaker in Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada (I'm from Vancouver) that states the woman has discovered the secret to dazzlingly white teeth at home. I was intrigued because all the other teeth whitening products cause sensitivity so I clicked on the link. It led me to a website that offered a free trial for two whitening products (the "secret" is that you have to use the two products together) and I was supposed to pay the shipping and handling fee of approximately $5 so I gave them my credit card information and clicked on "okay".

I received the two free trials with no paperwork at all and thought little more of it until I noticed a credit card charge of $87.47 US on my credit card go through with the notation EVERWHITEKIT8888692674 PANAMA dated May 14, 2010 and EZIDEBIT PAYMENT TECH MILTON $195.44 AUD also on May 14, 2010. (The second charge I didn't notice until today.) I realized I had been scammed and that they had sent me the full kit which I eventually received and thought..."lesson learned". There wasn't even close to enough time to use the product and determine if it was useful given the shipping time and that it takes at least 7 days of use. Then on June 11, 2010 another charge appeared for $82.47 US from DAZLINGBRITE8667778751 PANAMA and I thought, "okay...the second company has sent me the full kit also." When I realized today that I hadn't received the second kit I logged on to my Royal Bank account to see what I could do about a product that hasn't been received and noticed yet another amount of $87.47 US has gone through July 7, 2010 from Dazlingbrite8667778751 Panama so I contacted my credit card to see what I could do about it. They've told me there is nothing they can do until I can show them that I have cancelled my membership with the company. They can't even seem to be able to protect me from any future charges going through. (They also said that Everwhite and DazlingBrite are the same company.) The [protected] does not work and I cannot find a website for this company. I ended up getting linked to some poor woman in Ontario who runs a home jewellery business who gets all of their angry calls including from attorneys. She suggested the only thing I can do is cancel my credit card.

So I finally was able to contact Joy at [protected] to tell her I that I didn't want the product, I want to cancel my membership, and that I need her e-mail address. She said she can only offer me a $20 refund. She said she can see that there are two orders pending. In other words, they aren't even bothering to ship the product they are billing me for and they're already billing me for the next month's teeth whitening kit. She said she has just e-mailed me a cancellation e-mail and that she doesn't have an e-mail address to give me. I did not receive the e-mail that she assured me she had sent but while speaking to her, I got the mailing address of: 2609 N 29th Ave, Hollywood, FA, 33020 Also, at some point she restated that the $20 refund was actually a DISCOUNT on the NEXT months "membership fee". She also gave me another phone number. [protected]

I've done some research on-line and there are pages and pages of complaints and misery. From what I can determine this is XM Labs, LLC, 3609 N. 29th Avenue, Hollywood, Florida, 33020 and according to this link... https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/xm-labs-c184578.html they are also running a $139.95 unauthorized billing scam for acai berry and regimex. Needless to say, I wouldn't even think of using the product from such an unsavoury group of people which has now cost me $465.07 Cdn and I'm expecting more charges to go through. Also, I have not received the product for the second May 14th charge, the June 11th charge or the July 7th charge which of course is just a side note.

I'm as surprised that my bank can't protect me from further charges from this merchant as I am by the scam itself and will be spending most of my day tomorrow sorting out this mess as I did today. I have sent an e-mail to Facebook ads and I noticed I don't see the ad anymore. There are numerous names for this product according to the internet : Everwhite, WhiteBlast, DazlingBrite etc. There's quite a sad story on pissedconsumer.com if you look up Everwhite or any of these other names

• L
      Sep 21, 2010

I got scammed! yes they charge you for the shipping only .. but even less than ten days later 87 plust something dollars is deducted from my account... i disputed it with my bank, but they did a reverse dispute saying i did authorize it... how do i go ahead to take action about this? .. i ordered the maximumburnxtreme
    help

• A
      Nov 09, 2010

The owners name is Kenneth Jacobi and his number is [protected].