XM Labs Acai and Rejuvenix / deceptive selling

1 3609 North 29th AvenueHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 4404394

Ad says free trial of product and consumer pays $4.95 s&h. In very small print at bottom of website, where contact info, etc. are are terms. In essence, you are signing up for unlimited shipments that they bill to your credit card at $139.97 each. When trying to contact company, I was put on hold for 10 mins by a so called answering service. First time someone answered, they hung up on me. After 8 calls on same day (every hour), I finally spoke with a Robert. He refused to give me a return number and said product I had received 2 day prior was mine. He did give me a cancellation number for this so called contract and said he would confirm it via email. I am still waiting. I called the next day and lady said she would give Robert the message that I needed the confirmation of the cancellation. No email and no call back. I talked to my credit card company to no avail. I am now concerned that I will be receiving these unwanted packages forever. Legitimate businesses I have dealt with that have terms/conditions take you to a place to read and accept them...you do not have to go into every small hyperlink to check every detail. It is my opinion that this company should be investigated immediately as there are many of the same complaints if you search the internet under their name.

Comments

• Lo
      18th of Aug, 2009

I have read many complaints on this company, it was just a bit too late for me as they have also started charging my credit card for 2 different items. I have been fighting with the credit card to remove the charges, but to no avail. Now I am going to have to cancel my card completely as I have been unable to reach the XM Labs to get the billings to stop (even after being transferred to them by my credit card disputes department). I just wish there were a way to expose this company to any who even think of requesting their "Free Trial" items. From the research I have been completing they have numerous items on the market and are stealing money from many, many people...there has to be a way to stop them from doing this. I did not sign up for shipments of this product, I signed up for a free trial, I did not find (even in small print) that I had to cancel within 10 days, not have I been able to reach anyone at the one number I did find on-line.

• Gu
      22nd of Aug, 2009

BIG RIP-OFF THEY SCAMED ME TOO

• Gu
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I cant Beleive the State Of Florida is letting XM Labs get away with this...This is the biggest rip-off company on so many leavels...PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS...they should be Sued for deceptive selling

• Ap
      10th of Nov, 2010

I hope you all call the owner his name is Kenneth Jacobi. His personal cell phone number is 770-715-1126. He picked up when I called!