XM Brands / Mind-Body-Soul / Sending me a product I did not order

1 2 Ashlor DriveMiddle Grove, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 518 584-1735

My wife and I were waiting for a delivery from UPS. UPS came to the door and I had to sign form a delivery, which I thought was the one I was waiting for...it wasn't. It was a product from XM Brands called Resveratrolxm, which is something I tried, as a "free" sample, a few days before and I paid for the shipping through my crdit card.
Without my permission, they UPS'd me a monthly order for $89.97 and charged it to my credit card. Thinking it was something else, I signed for it! So I went to the e-mail address on the bottle, (www.resveratrolxm.com) and was told by yahoo that there was no such address or even a 800 number to cancel the order and return the product.
All of this happened on Friday @ 10:30am, April 24, 2009.

The address, where it was delivered from:
Shipping Dept.
Order Fulfillment Center
3609 North 29th Avenue
Hollywood, FL 33020

Damian Fantauzzi

Comments

• Ka
      4th of May, 2009

Same thing just happened to me. I am so pissed off. I cannot get through to them. I don't even have any products except for 2 bottles I received for $4.95. I just called my credit card and made sure they block them from putting any more charges on my card. If you hear of anything regarding the company please leave a message.
    Thanks
    Karen

• Lo
      11th of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me, I have never been so pissed. Something needs to be done about this company. Now I will have to call my bank and stop any more charges to my credit card. Leave a message if you experience anything like this with any company so we will know about them.

• Le
      14th of May, 2009

I am going through the same thing. Apparently my husband has been receiving the packages for me and just putting them aside. I found 3 different mailings with no information to contact them to stop these from going through. Honestly, this is the last time I get a sample of anything off the internet. This is ridiculous!! From the different postings, I will also have to contact my credit card company to stop these transactions.

• Me
      4th of Jun, 2009

Hi,

I was taken in by the $4.95 trial as well. I ordered it on a Thursday night and bu Friday morning I had a really bad feeling about it. I checked my account and not only had they charged the $4.95 shipping, they had also placed a hold of $59.01 on my checking account. I started calling the company 1st thing Friday and had a really hard time getting through. This made me freak out more. I did some searching on the internet for this company. They don't advertise it or put this on their web site, but the customer service email is customersupport@xmbrands.com I sent 2 emails on Friday without a response and continued to call the 800-440-4397 number. After the transaction for the shipping posted and the pend on my account was released, I cancelled my bank accounts and set up new ones so the company would not have access to my information any more.
    Thursday of the following week I was finally able to get through to a customer service rep. Who instructed me to send an email to the above address. I advised him that I had already done so and he was curious as to how I got the email address which I found through a similar post. He was skeptical, but did find my email and assured me that my subscription had been cancelled. I still feel better knowing that my accounts have been changed.

The FL better business bureau has given this company a grade of F. It is not a pleasant company to work with and I recommend that you not order any of their products.

It looks like I'm one of the lucky ones who figured it out before it cost me hundreds of dollars. I hope that this can help someone who finds themselves in the same situation

22nd of Jun, 2009

10 dias atras solo pague por dos articulos $4.95 por el envio que no llego completo. Luego enviaron mas y lo cobraron al banco sin mi concentimiento.XM Brands se niega a devolver al banco la cantidad de $149.98 . Yo los llame al 800-440-4397 para cancelar pero ellos no me quieren devolver el dinero en su totalidad.Esto es un engaño. Espero las autoridades tomen cartas en esto. Soy una persona mayor y pobre, esto es una forma de robo, espero ellos tomen cociencia y me entreguen mi dinero pues lo necesito para pagar mis cuentas.Att.Angela

• Sl
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I strongly encourage all victims of this scam to file a complaint with the:

INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER (IC3)

–To file a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center, do a web search for " IC3 " - This should take you straight to the online complaint form. (links can't be posted here)
    –Be as detailed and accurate as possible- keep a record of all related emails as well as the websites involved. The FBI asks for this information.
    –If there are enough consistent complaints filed, there will be an investigation, and this "company" will be swiftly prosecuted.

5th of Jul, 2009

I just got the same thing. Thank goodness they only got as far as charging the $4.95 shipping charge. My credit card balance was high so the bank rejected the $139.97 charge on June 22 and then the $87.97 charge two days later and then the $139.97 charge 3 times on June 26 and then the $87.97 on June 29. The company was pretty persistent. My credit card company had to cancel my account and re-issue a new card with a new number and they have started fraud charges again XM Labs. This too will be the last time I buy anything on the internet that I don't know anything about.
    Christine from California.

• Ca
      27th of Aug, 2009

same thing happened to me

• Yo
      17th of Nov, 2009

OMG. same for me just happened Oct. 23, 2009. I went into overdraft because the company drafted my account, and I had no clue why or where it came from. I think I am going to cancel my card so they can't try it again. I called the phone number and talked to a manager he told me to send the product back and then I will get my money back in six weeks, as for the overdraft fee, I have to suck it up. I am mad!!!

• Do
      25th of Nov, 2009

same thing happen to me on Nov.15 some how something was charged to my bank card for 79.97. no way did I ever order any thing with XM brands and don't know why or how they got my info for my bank account. But since then I have cancelled my card and have my bank checking into this as a farud. Would really like to get my money back . thanks for listening this is Donna Iles

• Jt
      1st of Dec, 2009

Happened to me today, 12/1/09, I checked my DDA statement, and found this company, and 3 other so called health and enhancement products debited from my account, $800 plus, none of the products I had ordered or even heard of. I have called all the companies involved and checked with my local bank, no word yet. I too have had to cancel my cards, and I too am pissed. "JT in Kentucky"

21st of Dec, 2009

same thing just happened to my elderily parents he order a packet to work for google at home an the next day they already had 3 to 4 charges mind you these people dont have a pot to piss in there both very sick an my dad didnt even have the 2 dollars they wanted for the packet an now they dont know how there gonna get oil because they stole the money it was x m brands mind body soul and the other my ezbooks if anyone knows what i should do to help my mom n dad please do we try to call and one number is already shut off an the other one the lady was so rude and told my father have fun trying to get the money back as hes crying and pleading with her that thhey dont have any heat she laughed and hung up in his ear

• C0
      29th of Dec, 2009

What happened to all of us is this -- We clicked on a free trial but didn't read the fine print in the "Terms and Conditions" - we are all smart people, but we are all vulnerable because we like to think that if it's got the CNN, NBC, Google, etc logo - then it must be legit. And really, it is not fair that they use the logos but the fine print warned us that they were not affiliated with those companies.

When we gave our credit card number for the free trial of the "work at home" information, we also gave permission to set us up for other accounts - trial periods - with FSBO (For Sale By Owner) EZ-Books, Home Business Advantage, Universal Buying Club - and on and on -- all there in the fine print... when the 3-day, 9-day, 14-day etc.. trials end - then the real pain comes - $34.95, $114.97, $77.88. To stop it, unfortuantely, you have to call the bank and cancel your card. Otherwise, try calling one of the various 888 or 877 numbers and I am certain you will have a very very bad connection.

I know, I know... if it sounds too good to be true... - I'm sorry it happened to you all, it happens to the best of us. The good news is that if you used a VISA-logo card to sign up - even if it was by accident -- VISA has a product guarantee program... Check with the issuer of your card and file a claim against XM Brands (or whomever got your money)
    Also file a report at the FBI.gov website as well as your State's Consumer Protection Agency.

• Ho
      17th of Feb, 2010

Same damn thing and I have been on hold 20min so far to get an agent.

• Cl
      25th of Feb, 2010

I think it is time for Gov. Schwarzenegger to be brought up to speed on this company. I intend to send this info to his office.

• Pi
      20th of Jul, 2010

Same thing happen to me on May 5, 2010. I paid $3.87 and I have been charge $87.47 monthly for a tooth paste that never was even open. Contacted the Company and after trying the number (866)777-8750 Number no longer in service. I was able to get this number (888)869-2674 and talked to a Rep. and started the process to return the product he promised me a $49.50 refund out of the $262.41 I was charged for no product nor service.
    This is a total rip off.