XM Brands Mind Body Soul / teeth whitening

I ordered a trial subscription to teeth whitener. With in 5 days I was billed over $87 for a product I had not received no did I receive. The trial price was $2. When I called the company they said they were sorry for the delay of the product but I had to contact them in 5 days or I would be a member and be charged the $87 each month. They would cancel my membership for the future months but I could not get them to refund for something I have never received.

Comments

• Ge
      24th of Aug, 2009
    XM Brands Mind Body Soul - Resveratrol
    XM Products
    None given
    None given
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-440-4397
    resveratrolxm.com

Tried a 14 day trial of (resveratrol / plus face cream for a period of 14 day, on the 10th day my Credit card was billed for 3 more bottles of resveratrol/plus face crea +3) for the amount of $139.97 +and additional $4.95 .

I am willing to pay for $4.95 but not for the $139.97 which I have not asked for or used and when I tried to call and cancel any and all charges to my account to their Phone Number, I was told that a customer service represenative would anser me, as I waited a busy signal came on and I waited and it stopped for a few seconds and started up again and kept it up for 5 minutes with no one answering.
    I have tried calling this phone number several times with the same result.

• Ra
      13th of Feb, 2010

My wife just did the same. The credit card statement says ...
    SII*ONLNORDR8776833080 8776833080 and we have a bill for $3.87 and then again for $87.47

We did not receive the shipment and billed the larger amount 10 days later.
    VISA Fraud are now on the case.

Someone needs to shut these folks down.

22nd of Feb, 2010

I am having the same problem, , I am on the phone right now, i HAVE BEEN TALKING IN CIRCLES (AFTER BEING ON HOLD FOR OVER 30 MIN.).. They did refund $ 20(last week), The supervisor is a Mark davis. They have me on hold. I sent for a free sample Jan 28, but never received anything until after I was billed last week and then I called them...Sat. I finally got a very small package, which I haven't opened. In case i can return for a refund, , , , , but that doesn't look like it will happen. They canceled my account. I was on the phone last week for an hour, . I believe it was a Mr Simmons who I have now talked to. I told him they should be turned into the Better Business Bureau, etc...He finally assured me that I will be refunded the $67 that is owed me... Maybe you need to threaten them a bit...So we'll see if i get the refund...the toll free no. I used is 1-800-440-4397. This company needs to be stopped before they rip off any more unsuspecting customers.!!!

Chris Karns

• Sh
      15th of Mar, 2010

same exact thing happened with me. I am on the phone with them right now but they are saying that they cannot give me a refund at all.