XM Brandsunauthorized charge to debit card

1 Review updated:

I ordered a 14 day trial offer for $0.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hollywood, FL99, and received an additional package on the same day with additional products which the company used my debit card account and withdrew $139.00, plus a $35.00 overdraft fee, because the funds were not available. I did not authorize this withdrawel of funds, and I never was able to "trail" the product.

Comments

• La
      Sep 03, 2009

I agree this is really ridiculus. they did the same to me. debited my account 139.00. I just got off the phone with their so called manager and told me that just because I refused the package I still cant get my money back...I said if I buy something in a store and I decided I didnt want it, I would return it to the store and get my money back..he stated they are not a store and hung up on me.

• Tm
      Dec 08, 2009

I contacted them through a number [protected] and they were curious how I got that number. I went through Google making money online and got charged $1.97. Some how they linked their site through the ad making money site and charged an additional amount. I spoke to an H. Miller at the number here and told her that I didn't authorize that amount. I saved all of my web pages and they were no where to be found! Scam indeed. I'm going to report them to Visa Fraud! After a long drawn out conversation of "I'm sorry's" H. Miller told me she would put me in touch with her supervisor to get the $1.97 back. The phone connection was so bad that it sounded like we got disconnected..next thing I knew, we were!

Hope this helps someone! Check into these things before you sign up they are all intertwined!