Xlibris Publishing / refund of money owed to me

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

$599.67 is owed to me and I am not being successful in getting a response from Xlibris staff. I was referred to or talked to Richard Gonzaga, Chris Devero, Ory Parker, and Vanessa Sims. Mr. Gonzaga told me that I cannot be refunded for $$ prior to cancelation. The dispute I have is the actual date of cancelation. I have evidence of cancelation prior to the date that the papers were actually processed. My account was billed after the fact and I am requesting those funds to be returned to me. Unfortunately, I can't get anybody to respond to my request. I have a book published with Xlibris, and this was for a social media service. Project #590315 (Uh-uh, Daughter, Don't Even Go There). I am absolutely disappointed in the unprofessional service I have received and I don't want to believe that this company is a fraud. I can be reached at [email protected] [protected].

Xlibris Publishing

Pa
Apr 12, 2018

Comments

• Xl
      13th of Apr, 2018

Hello, and thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience. Let us see what we can do about bringing this to the attention of someone in upper management.