Xlibris Publishing Co. / books services I paid for.
I am complaining of six books i published with xlibris corp.in the past fifteen year period. I paid xlibris publishing fees to the amount of 5, 900.00 dollars since 2004 and have had poor service with them and paid marketing fees as well as extra fees that were errors of xlibris in the publications of book three of t.R.O.G.S. A book series i wrote i am asking that xlibris refund me my fees and pull the books from there files as to be refunded my greef and money of unsatisfaction of the services of xlibris publications please help. Craig brouwer thank you.
More Xlibris Publishing Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Xlibris - scam 
- Xlibris / AuthorHouse - royalties 
- Xlibris - fraud 
- Xlibris - scam publisher 
- Xlibris - promises no delievery more money 
- Xlibris Publishing - promises, promises... lies, lies... not paid royalties... 
- Xlibris Publishing - publishing a book
- Xlibris Publishing - refund of money owed to me 
- Xlibris Publishing - xlibris refusal to pay 100% royalties 
- Xlibris Publishing - removing book from social media