XL FINANCIAL AGENCY / XL FINANCIAL AGENCY SCAM

1 261 5Th Ave Ste 1506 New York, NY 10016New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-814-3177,

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY!!! This is a complete scam. Initially after you call them for the first time, they will ask you general questions and tell you that a loan officer will call you back in a couple of days. When they call you back they will tell you that you qualify for the loan but you need to send them an insurance premium for your loan. DO NOT DO THIS!!! I fell for it, I spoke with Veronica Maples, she has a jamaican accent, basically everyone that works there has a jamaican accent. I sent in the insurance payment on the loan and never got the promised $5, 000 loan deposited in my account. After 2 days I called them back and requested a refund on the insurance payment i had made, they said it would take 2 to 3 weeks for me to get my refund by mail, and guess what, I never got that either. All the information they provide you with is completely false. Their address is false and their names are false. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

Sa

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2008

same thing happened to me about a month ago. I sent them $938.38 in return for a 5, 000 loan. Lady said I would get the 5, ooo the next day but never recieved them. I called them the next day and some other lady said the the woman that was helping me out with my loan was gone for the rest of the week. I called the next week, when she was supposed to be back, and the number had been disconnected. If anyone has any contact information on this company please post it so that i can contact them.

• Ga
      28th of Jul, 2008

same thing is happening to a lot of people in the rio grand valley. They aren't getting the loans that they are supposed to get. I was interested in a loan myself. but I contaced Rumbo which is the newspaper that put out one of their ads and they told me that they had gotten a lot of complaints on xl financial agency. They are telling people to send in a form of payment via western union or moneygram, and once they do they can never contact xl again. They will ignore you after you send in the payment.