Xingren co ltd / Ugg boots

1 China Review updated:

I purchased a pair of Ugg boots via a well known auction website, allegedly from someone in Australia. Six days after ordering them they were withdrawn from that site for breach of rules. After two weeks the boots have arrived and they are obviously fake. A label on the heal of one of the boots is actually upside down, the lining is not right and there are other issues. Please do not be duped by these people you will lose a lot of money like me.

Ka

Comments

Da
  10th of Sep, 2008

order bonanza series complete case sets, got some defected discs and missing case 4

Co
  18th of Nov, 2008

394.00 for 99.00 uggs???????

Ss
  19th of Nov, 2008

Does anyone have an email or address to get in touch with Xingren? The website we ordered the fakes from has closed down. Thankd

Su
  7th of Jan, 2009

I have been studying my new uggs for hrs and now after stubbling upon this I am very upset. The seller is no longer listed on Ecrater.com. This ruins it for me ordering online!!!

Mi
  22nd of Apr, 2009

The address for this company as listed on the shipping label of our fake items is: Xing Ren Co Ltd, Hu Yi Gong Lu 2623, 2-109, Shanghai, China.

We were sold fake Apple iPods through eBay. The listing was shown as a seller from Milwaukee, Wisconsin named Sean Yarber. We received the shipment from this Xing Ren Co Ltd companies and the items were completely not as described. They were clearly fakes. The serial number on all ten iPods was the same. The features and display proved that these are not genuine Apple products.

Jo
  25th of Apr, 2009

HI! my name is joe . I ordered a pr. of oakley sunglasses cost 30.00 they billed me $184.00 what i want to know is why e-Bay didn"t stop this company from doing bussiness.maby i would still have my 180.00
jmb19391@verizon.net

Ch
  26th of May, 2009

Hi Sir,
Good morning,
I have bought 2 mobile phones i68 send buy EMS tracking EE124841317CN from you through ebay. One of the mobiles is working perfect and the other has a defect. The mic is not working. Can you resolve it please? Hope to hear from you asap.

Regards

Mob: 00356 99832447

An
  15th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir,

I have buy mobiles, ipod, and iphone..but i recieve in a gucci replicas glasses and channel belt.
this is the tracking number EE131730943CN. He gave this website www.enamate.com. pls beware this website that he has gaven to us.

Senders name: Yao Yi Cheng
Company: Xingren Co. Ltd.
phone no. 13817979311

21st of Sep, 2009
Xingren co ltd - Sent a plastic Bottle instead of the coat and handbag ordered
XINGREN CO LTD
Canada

I purchased a trench coat and a handbag from this company on Ioffer. I received a plastic bottle on a fake metal chian worth mayne 5 cents. I am out 100.00 UDS.

From : MEILIANTONG
CITY: Shanghai China
Company: XINGREN Co. Ltd.

No phone number provided.

Complete scam

Fr
  28th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Order an ipod and memory card plus paid shipping cost. All i got was fake upgraded usb?
Same xing ren co. ltd.
they refuse to talk or reply to email.
It took over a month to deliver, moreso I had 3 different tracking number given, first 2 were fake tracking number.
The sales girl name is lena. She is changed her email and screen name now.

Sb
  19th of Nov, 2009

These scammers ripped me off for $120!! I ordered 2 pais of boots and they send me a cheap and nasty budda necklace worth about 1 cent!!! I am absolutely furious!! Anyone any ideas how to get money back??

Be
  2nd of Dec, 2009

Just received a Abercrombie shirt and a jacket and paid £96 !!! furious as you can see a mile off they are fakes, thy look dreadful, I wouldnt even pay a £1 for them both!!! Can anybody help.?????

Be
  2nd of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

They are SCAMMERS

Po
  10th of Dec, 2009
Xingren co ltd - received worthless items
England, East Sussex
United Kingdom

I also bought a pair of boots and a coat received a worthless ornament ..And was supposed to get a bag from a different package got a worthless necklace out of pocket $180.00 Paypal will not help.These people are getting away with theft .any help will be greatly appreciated .
These purchases where made from ioffer who have also done NOTHING to help.

Ri
  14th of Dec, 2009

Hi!
I also was cheated by this seller. I ordered 2 pairs of boots total 140 USD and received a cheap necklace.

I have opened a dispute on PayPal, but as far as I understood nobody can help me…
Has anybody solved this problem?

Please answer; preferably send it to my email (riga_olgy@inbox.lv)

Thank you for your help!

We
  17th of Jan, 2010
Xingren co ltd - Returned goods
westy13
England, Greater Manchester
United Kingdom

Brought pair Jimmy Choo shoes costing (156.40 GBP) on 22th Oct 09 unfortunately didn't fit as I would have liked returned items recorded delivery and tracking service on the 7th Nov 09. Have tried various times to make contact with the seller with no success. Have tried through various agencies ie: pay pal whom I paid through, consumer direct as well trading standards. Have all the relevant paperwork, as well everything on computer. Is there any way someone could give me more advise please., don't see why these people should take advantage of people whom are willing to buy on there site. I can see a number of people in the same position as myself they should not be trading and getting away with it. Look forward in hearing from you

Yours sincerely
Maryann

Mr
  12th of Apr, 2010

Item returned january 2010 for repair
I have not had any correspondence from the company

Pa
  3rd of May, 2010

Hello
My order arrived, but ...
I ordered you to your products 04/06/2010, the amount was supposed to be piece min .25 COMPUTER MEMORY CARDS.
Yet, at my request, you sent a picture of those goods so that we know the correct article
Now you have sent me all kinds of USB memory sticks which I have no use.
I really do not pay what I am not a subscribed, and even $ 126
I ask you to urgently send me the right stuff,
MINIMUM 25 PCS PC MEMORY CARDS,
Kingston HyperX KHX3200 A1024Mb.
Ps remember to send a mail tracking code to me!
I send the attached payment receipts, pictures of your shipment, pictures of the agreed product, etc.

Do
  31st of Jul, 2010

I also was robbed by this company of thieves, I bought a pair of sandals, and I received a necklace of very poor quality, open dispute with Paypal, but they can not do anything about the transaction outside of ebay. Now imagine how much money these [censor] have managed to steal the world, Chinese mother[censor]ers, go to hell.