XINGLONG Firm / www.designersunglassesmall.net sent and charge for incorrect product

1 China

On April 5, 2012, website www.designersunglassesmall.net, I purchased two pairs of Bolle-Kickback-Sunglasses-Dark-Tortoise-Polarized-[protected] sunglasses. I submitted my credit card payment of $129.00 USD. I didn’t receive an email receipt. April 17th I received a package from China with two pairs of cheap knock-off Ray Ban sunglasses. The package did not contain a packing slip or return instructions, just a EMS label with China address.

Upon contacting the company at [protected]@foxmail.com, ([protected]@foxmail.com) I was told 'new staff negligence made an error' and since I was sent a 'more expensive style', they wouldn’t make a profit and wouldn’t refund me and they couldn’t send the goods I ordered, because it was out of stock! They hoped I understood. If I ordered again in 6 months they would offer a discount or send a gift!

One of the pairs is broken, and the ‘more expensive style’ was a Ray Ban fake, I found both pairs for $56 on two other sites which open disclosed them as knock-offs!

When I contacted [protected]@foxmail.com about a refund again, about the incorrect product charged to my credit card, the knock-offs and broken product, I was told I had to return the product to get a refund, but the costs to return would be mine and that it would costly; lots of service charges and taxes.

I’ve since learned this firm is the same as fashionpay.com and [protected]@fashionpay.com and they have done business on designersunglassesforsale.org.

St