XiaMen Cille Co. Ltd / Paid for ipad air 2 but undelivered

1 Xiamen, China Review updated:

I thought this company got my email add from Alibaba, since I always search and send emails to suppliers in Alibaba.

The Sales Manager - Grace Chen, sent an email with a list of consumer's electronics tagged with so attractive pricing. Those are the likes of Iphone, Ipad, Samsung, LG mobile phones, VR, Scooters, and many more.

At first she was so proactive in the communications, till the time after I chose a product and paid her (Ipad Air 2), then she became unresponsive for many days. I kept pushing few times though, then finally she informed Tracking number of DHL, saying the goods already dispatched and that I should check at DHL link in 48 hours. Upon checking many times in DHL link, it stated the Tracking no. does not exist. I started to be suspicious, so I contacted DHL directly, who informed the same that such Tracking no does not exist.

It has been 2 weeks since I paid this company, but am still uncertain whether the Ipad order was sent or not. I have low hope if this would happen.

This is the company's name :
XiaMen Cille Co. Ltd, No.18 Xiang Yue Road, Xiang'An District, Xiamen City. Fujian Province China. Telp [protected]
Sales Manager : Grace Chen. Skype : grace.li44. Emails : [protected]@xmcille.com, [protected]@xmcille.com, [protected]@xmcille.com, etc. Website : www.xmcille.com

Yu
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

28th of Nov, 2016

I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. I'm guessing you still have not received your item? We just git to the point where I was about Tomane an order but I asked her for further details and she backed out on me. The prices were just too good to be true which made me suspicious! Watch out people!

• Fd
      15th of Dec, 2016

I've just had the same problem. It seems that Grace Chen ( XiaMen Cille Co. Ltd) operates in the same way cheating people.
    Be careful!

• Dr
      21st of Dec, 2016

Crap i feel like im going through the same thing...the exact story ill try and pull the funds back

• Gj
      1st of Feb, 2017

@Drew Wall Hi All,

I got cheated by her too, do you guys know how to get the money back or to report her to the police?

Thank you.