XHeli.com / defective merchandise - no refund

We recieved a defective apache helicopter. worked with Xheli customer service to get it going. Recieved replacement battery and replacement controller. Nothing worked. Returned everything to them in Nov 2008. Got confirmation of return receipt. Phoned and emailed Xheli several times. Each time they claim the refund will show up within 10 business days. It never does. It is now March 2009. All hope is lost. Xheli is an unreputable company and is not to be trusted.

Je

Comments

• Ho
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I purchased a Syma 9086 RC helicopter from Xheli. First time out of the box the unit didn't work; contacted support and waited 3 days to hear back. Chatted online with a tech rep and was told that because the unit was 1 day out of warranty there was nothing they could do. Even though I showed them that I had contacted them before the warranty was up but didn't get a reply. Poor customer service; clearly not concerned about service or repeat customers. Don't buy here it's not worth it.

10th of Sep, 2012

I am having the same trouble. For one thing I had a lot of trouble contacting them thru their email service which is complicated to use. I got no response from them and am past the statue of limitations now I guess. I wonder what we can do to get a solution? I was considering ordering another one of the same heli, for the same cost as the parts but then if I get another bad one I am no better off. I have about twelve of these little helis on the shelf now. I just want one I can enjoy.