XHeli.com / Online scam
A few months ago I purchased some propeller blades and batteries for my radio controlled helicopter from xheli.com. My package arrived about 10 days later. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and found just a small nitro engine (later found out that it's for a radio controlled car).
Their customer service (actually firstname.lastname@example.org is where their emails came from) said they would send me my correct order when I returned the engine, AT MY EXPENSE!!! They took no responsibility for their shipping department mistake.
Thinking that surely since I did nothing wrong, and shouldn't have to pay for their mistake, I asked my credit card company to cancel the charge. They did, but later put the charge back on.
So now I have paid $83 for my original order, which I never received, and have a $150 (as listed on xheli.com) engine that I can't use. I guess I'll get on ebay and see if I can at least sell the engine for what I had to pay for it.
I will never purchase from xheli.com again!
More XHeli.com Complaints & Reviews
- XHeli.com - Defective product 
- XHeli.com - defective merchandise - no refund 
- XHeli.com - Poor customer service, clearly not concerned about service or repeat customers 
- XHeli.com - Wrong items received
- XHeli.com - Frustration
- XHeli.com - XHeli Takes Advantage of Elderly Lady's Diminished Capacity