XHeli.com / Online scam

United States Review updated:
4.4

A few months ago I purchased some propeller blades and batteries for my radio controlled helicopter from xheli.com. My package arrived about 10 days later. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and found just a small nitro engine (later found out that it's for a radio controlled car).

Their customer service (actually sales@xheli.com is where their emails came from) said they would send me my correct order when I returned the engine, AT MY EXPENSE!!! They took no responsibility for their shipping department mistake.

Thinking that surely since I did nothing wrong, and shouldn't have to pay for their mistake, I asked my credit card company to cancel the charge. They did, but later put the charge back on.

So now I have paid $83 for my original order, which I never received, and have a $150 (as listed on xheli.com) engine that I can't use. I guess I'll get on ebay and see if I can at least sell the engine for what I had to pay for it.

I will never purchase from xheli.com again!
Ju

Comments

Ki
  15th of Dec, 2010

XHeli.com - Defective products
xheli.com
Conroe
Texas

I ordered a helicopter from xheli. Right out of the box it was defective. So, I was told to send it back and they would replace it with a new one. ONLY I HAD TO PAY THE SHIPPING TO SEND IT TO THEM 30.00$ They emailed back to say they received the returned heli but were out of stock of that particular model and I needed to choose something else. Well, I tried to select something but everything I was interested in was out of stock. I emailed them back and asked for a refund. I have yet to see one. It has been 3 months and many ignored emails and no $ returned. They are awful. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE FRAUDS.
Sa
  15th of Mar, 2011

xheli - Defective products

I received a Walkera helicopter that never worked, I called XHELI several times and only got busy signals or repetitve ringing & also emailed them several times with no responce. STAY away from these GYPSIE'S OR YOU WILL GET BURNED!!! Call your credit card provider and let them know of their deceptive practices, they never gave me a paking slip as well... "DIRTY POOL"
Tr
  14th of Feb, 2012
NOT ALL HAPPY WITH XHELI, GET NO SATIFICATION ON FAULTY PRODUCTS ... I HAVE CONTACTED THEM FOR HELP ON MY NEW HELI I BOUGHT FROM THEM AND HAVE NO HELP AT ALL FROM THEM...NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH...
Dr
  1st of Jan, 2014
Got defective helicopter sent back at my expense.
Ordered a replacement and it never came.
Emailed customer service and got no response.
Very I satisfied.
Definitely would not recommend doing any
Business with Xheli ever
Worst service I ever have experienced.
Scam artists .
Dr
  1st of Jan, 2014
Very Unsatisfied with XHeli Customer Service,
My posting self corrected very satisfied in error !