xhamstercamsunwarented billing

1 Review updated:

Like a sucker, I agreed to give my credit card number to this site one night even though it is 'completely free/ they just need to use your credit card to verify your ???age? i don't know but I entered it into the form so i could see the girls' (Turns out you can check out 99 percent of the live girls for free without an account at all!)

Anyway, I NEVER clicked on the 'gold rooms' or gave the girls extra tokens or clicked on anything extra whatsoever for 'VIP time' or anything.

Within 24 hours I noticed on my bank statement a fee for about $25 or so for some VIP thing I supposedly clicked on.

I immediately called up their [protected]
number, talked to a girl who was very familiar with my complaint and she canceled my account right then (and I tested it to make sure, it was gone), but she also said she'd REFUND THE MONEY and that it would take a week or so at least '15 business days' she said..'ok'...So I waited and waited...nothing put back, after 15 days I called again and a girl said 'no no, its coming, you just have to wait'...nothing..I called a THIRD TIME, and this time the guy looked it up, said they NEVER INITIATED MY REFUND but that he was doing it right now 'OK..damn it'..FINALLY I got my money back..

NEVER SIGN UP FOR THIS SITE EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS ITS FREE

Do
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Or
      Jul 31, 2017

Spot on. I'd also like to know if you got to see any real live boobies, free or otherwise.