[Resolved] xeniumholidays.comThey refused to provide full refund

I booked vacation package from the website www.xeniumholidays.com. It was total scam, ‘coz they promised one price, but in result they charged me for completely different price. I tried to cancel my booking after that, but they refused to provide full refund and promised to charge me for the cancellation. The company is bad and not recommended, so stay away from them and post comments about your experience with them.

• Resolution Statement

• Xenium Holidays Customer Care's Response · May 01, 2018

Dear Mr/Ms
    I review Your Complaint .
    can you provides booking details, date of booking and which sales person call you and book packages.can you give mobile no of sales person. or screenshot of booking details. and also can you send payment details and account no where you pay.

thanks
    HR Department

In
Oct 27, 2014

Comments

Nov 11, 2014

Dear Sir,
    We would like to re-assure you that we have carried out a very thorough investigation on each and every point you have mentioned, and we can assure don’t have any issues for our any clients and our any client is not face these type of problem so if you have any issues with us please give your details and your package details and booking id number because our every point is clear in each and every point is vary clear mention in writing and verbal also and discourse with our client also our all client is vary happy with our service
    If you would like to discuss your any point or something with a member of the team, please send an email to [protected]@xeniumholidays.com and [protected]@xeniumholidays.com or call to customer care number 011 [protected], so we may address it with you directly.
    Thanks & Regards
    Anirudha Singh
    Manager
    Xenium Holidays

• Jy
      Oct 27, 2015

I am planning for a rajasthan trip from Xenium in the month of December, but after going through the complaint i am rethinking

•   Oct 29, 2015

Dear Ms. Jyothi,
    As we mention this is not a genuine review and not a client of xenium holidays. As behalf of company we already requested to this client and give the numbers for contact if any issues but till now we don’t have receive any single call or mail regarding this review, as your review you mention your name and details but please check the review details but if any issues then you can discourses with our service quality department and they will solve your issues. We don’t recognizes the details of this clients.
    If you would like to discuss your any point or something with a member of the team, please send an email to [protected]@xeniumholidays.com and [protected]@xeniumholidays.com or call to customer care number 011- [protected], [protected] so we may address it with you directly.

Thanks & Regards
    Anirudha Singh
    Manager (Customer Service Dep.)
    Xenium Holidays