Xenith X2E Football Helmets / Poor Customer Relations bait and switch parts

Jul 14, 2015
672 suffolk street
Phone: 978 3285280
Poor customer support and service, with switch and bait part, X2E jaw shocks, Had the following issues with this company, placed order onliine to get free shipping, accidentally hit two helmet on shopping cart, was not able to remove second item, called customer support, they were unable to remove it, poor websight not user friendly, Told rep my sons size 7" he said medium helmet will do, order was placed, called twice and asked when will item ship, they said its being worked on, they will send tracking number via email, got a post card next day from UPS? They never sent tracking number and were misleading me with false information, it took 1 month to arrive that's why I called. Item arrived helmet did not fit due to jaw shocks being to large, called back to exchange shocks was told NO, I must pay extra $20 for the 1" shocks, I asked to speak to supervisor, he was not willing help either.
So I'm forced to purchase smaller shocks for the helmet and stuck with the larger ones, Please be careful when dealing with this company.