xbox360 live / CREDIT CARD AND ACCOUNT BILLING SUPPORT

1 CA, United States Review updated:

AFTER GETTING XBOX360 FOR MY SON LAST YEAR AND HIS FREE MONTH RAN OUT I SIGNED UP FOR A PAID ACCT USING A CREDIT CARD. AFTER ABOUT 6 MO. OF SERVICE I REALIZED I COULD PURCHASE A CARD FROM THE LOCAL ELECTRONICS STORE FOR MORE THAN 1/2 THE COST OF A SINGLE MONTHS PURCHASE. SO I ATTEMPTED TO CANCEL THAT CARD.

WHEN I CALLED THE PHONE NO. ON LINE TO CANCEL YOU HAVE TO CHOSE THE CANCEL OPTION AFTER BEING ON A HOLD STATUS FOR SOME 20 OR MORE MINUTES YOU GET DISCONNECTED. SO I EVENTUALLY SENT AN EMAIL. BUT AGAIN THEY KEPT CHARGING MY CARD.

I THEN CONTACTED MY CC CO AND TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED. THEY CALLED THE NO. ON THE TRANSACTION NO. AND THE LADY SAID SHE TECH SUPPORT AND GAVE 2 PHONE NO.S FOR ME TO CALL TO CANCEL.

THE FIRST NO SAID "SORRY THIS NO. IS NO LONGER IN USE" SO I TRIED THE NEXT NO. WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE NO GOOD EITHER.

ANOTHER MONTH WENT BY OF BEING CHARGED I CALLED CC CO AGAIN. THEY TRIED BOTH NO. AND HAD SAME EXPERIENCE, THEY SUGGESTED I TRY AGAIN, AND I DID W/THE SAME RESULTS. NOW IM REALLY MAD, FOL.LOWING MONTH CALLED MY CC CO. AGAIN FOR HELP THEY REACHED SOMEONE IN THAT OFFICE THAT ASSURED US THE CARD WOULD BE REMOVED, BUT AGAIN NO. DEC I WAS CHARGED ONCE MORE. MY CREDIT CARD CO SAID THEY HAD ENOUGH AND COULDNT FIND ANY RESOLVE EXCEPT TO CANCEL MY CC AND SEND ME A NEW ONE. THEY ALSO SAID SINCE APPARANTLY THEY WERE CHARGING W/OUT MY PERMISSION THEY WERE GOING TO CREDIT MY CARD BACK FOR THAT MONTH.

I PURCHASED A 1 YR AND 1 MO PRE PAID. MY SON PUT IN ON LINE AND ALL SEEMED WELL UNTIL TODAY 2/10 WHEN IT SAID THE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED DUE TO A BAD CC.

IT TOOK ME CALLING 2 X'S TO EVEN SPEAK W/SOMEONE WHO SOUNDED LIKE HE WANTED TO HELP. BUT COULDNT HE TRANSFERED ME TO A SUPERVISOR, WHO CLAIMED COULDNT HELP AND SENT ME TO A DIFFERENT BILLING DEPT? HUH? THIS GUY TELLS ME SURE GIVE CC NO. AND WILL CHARGE FOR THAT MONTH YOUR CC TOOK BACK FROM US AND YOULL GET THE PRE PAID SERVICE YOU PAID FOR.

I WAS LIKE WHAT!!! NO FRIGING WAY ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING MY CC INFO. I EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPENED AND THE TORTURE I HAD BEEN THROUGH BEFORE. BUT HE COULD OFFER ANY RESOLVE EXCEPT TO CANCEL MY CARD THUS LOSE THE 49.95 MY SON'S PRE PAID CHRISTMAS GIFT PAID FOR.

I WILL BE SEEKING A LAW SUIT ANYONE ELSE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT DONNAROSEJO@AOL.COM

I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE OTHERS THAT HAVE SUFFERED LIKE ME.

BEWARE IF YOU HAVENT, DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR CC.!!! UNLESS YOU WANT IT CHARGED UNTIL CANCEL IT THAT IS.

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Jan, 2009
    xbox360 live - charges...
    rhonda throener

i am getting bill twice a month for xbox360 live. one on one day and then again the very next day. i was charged on the 8th of january and then again on the 9th of january. i believe that one of them needs to be refunded. it only needs to be charged one time and one time only. this has happened a couple of other times before and i thought it may have been a mistake on my part but, now i have gone and talked to my banker and they suggested to contact you on this subject. i feel that one of those charges needs to be refunded to my account now!!!

• Th
      1st of Mar, 2009

I have had nothing but problems with Microsoft XNA community games, which resulted for some reason in a banning of both my wife's XBOX LIVE GOLD account and my own. Several people were creating problems and filing complaints towards me without justification on XNA and I was strictly banned. We've called Microsoft customer service and they have been unwilling to help. We've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and our State Attorney General. The next step, we may file a Fraud complaint to the FBI if our accounts are not unbanned. Our console is not modded in anyway and Kathleen Sanders of XNA needs to be fired for not handling our situation correctly.

• Ki
      15th of Jun, 2009

I'm having a problem w/ being billed twice, and am unable to communicate my problem due to everyone I speak to being Indian (not native american!!), and their inability to understand what the [censored] i'm saying.