Xbox Live / csr/tos support
On the 19th of August 2008 I got notification on my Xbox Live account saying that I was suspended for "Inappropriate Content" on my profile because of the three letter "A" word. As I admitted that I was at fault when my account got re-activated on the 21st I fixed the issue immediate upon reinstatement. The evening of the 21st I was then suspended again for a week and called Xbox Live support. They too told me since I violated the Terms of Service that they couldnt do anything for me. When asked if I could talk to someone who could, all they told me was "this is the highest level you can talk to." When asking for proof, they said they didnt have to offer any. I immediately told them to cancel my account.
Personally, I could care less if I was at fault for my own mistakes. I admit to my mistakes on the 19th but after I fixed it and was suspended again, I think that they are the rudest people around and theres no way to "appeal" for something that was purely false. I am on the verge of making sure Microsoft gets ruined because of their conduct since I havent been the first person to have had this happen.
More Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook account/ hotmail account recovery
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed