XBOX LIVE 360 / xbox live 360
I made an attempt at purchasing Microsoft Points, both through the console, and the internet. Both methods produced a typical MICROSOFT error: invalid. Initially I contacted Xbox representatives to try and enter the information in manually on their side, again card not valid.
Wanting to get to the bottom of this, I contacted the bank for my credit card. Their representative verified THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CARD - IT'S VALID. . . . it gets better.
From this point, I called XBOX on 3-way while my representative was on the phone, verified through my bank, but xbox still said there is something wrong with the card; btw, IT'S THE SAME CARD WHICH IS ON FILE AND I USED TO RENEW MY YEARLY MEMBERSHIP!!!
The XBOX Rep informed me there was nothing to do but try another card! Why? It's the same VALIDIFIED card they have on file.
More XBOX LIVE 360 Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - surface laptop
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft powerpoint 
- Microsoft Corporation - visio 2016 pricing 
- Microsoft Corporation - refund not mailed as promised 
- Microsoft Corporation - hotmail and live account