Xbox / warranty repair
I am writing in complaint to bring to your attention the trouble I have received in trying to have the Xbox sent back to you for warranty repair / replacement.
I have called three times waiting for the email to advise me of the postal details to have the Xbox returned. The first call was made to Donna in Late June, receipt number [protected], the second call was made on Saturday to Michael on the 1st of July 2006, and the third was made today to Jake. The problems I have received in trying to speak to the individuals concerned are ridiculous. The language barrier is preposterous, thick accents that are barely audible is somewhat of a joke.
My main concern is that the Xbox was a Birthday gift to my eight year old son from his Biological Father who does not live close by! He is unable to play his xbox at all, games are very expensive and he should not have to wait this long to have anything done about the problem. The machine is sitting in his room doing absolutely nothing and it’s not fair to an eight year old to have to look at it and wish to be able to use it! Not to mention the costs involved for myself in logging on to wait for an email that has not arrived!
I am totally disgusted in the amount of time it has taken the xbox helpline to send the details needed and I am going to ring the consumer hotline and complain incessantly to them to bring the standards of your employees up to date. I have no problem in the way they have treated me or spoken to me but the blasé way they have treated my sons situation is totally ignorant and not fair.
What should have been an easy and straightforward resolution to this problem has turned into a total nightmare and I am frankly not happy at all with the situation!
Fred May's Response, Jul 11, 2017
The Game that I got from your store ( Two Dots ) stopped loading. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it does the same thing. This all started when I started to use your game hub. I am very upset about this and I would appreciate any help with this matter.
Thank You very Much!
PositiveChick's Response, Oct 07, 2018
My updates came automatic until microsoft came with a upgrade force. I can't get past the first homepage or download anything. I worked on this for 2 wks. I tried instructions frm micro community, I am still missing important security and quality fixes. Can't download. Microsoft scheduled a call with me. They never called. Microsoft incompetence.
More Xbox Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook account/ hotmail account recovery
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed