Xbox / warranty repair

I am writing in complaint to bring to your attention the trouble I have received in trying to have the Xbox sent back to you for warranty repair / replacement.

I have called three times waiting for the email to advise me of the postal details to have the Xbox returned. The first call was made to Donna in Late June, receipt number [protected], the second call was made on Saturday to Michael on the 1st of July 2006, and the third was made today to Jake. The problems I have received in trying to speak to the individuals concerned are ridiculous. The language barrier is preposterous, thick accents that are barely audible is somewhat of a joke.

My main concern is that the Xbox was a Birthday gift to my eight year old son from his Biological Father who does not live close by! He is unable to play his xbox at all, games are very expensive and he should not have to wait this long to have anything done about the problem. The machine is sitting in his room doing absolutely nothing and it’s not fair to an eight year old to have to look at it and wish to be able to use it! Not to mention the costs involved for myself in logging on to wait for an email that has not arrived!

I am totally disgusted in the amount of time it has taken the xbox helpline to send the details needed and I am going to ring the consumer hotline and complain incessantly to them to bring the standards of your employees up to date. I have no problem in the way they have treated me or spoken to me but the blasé way they have treated my sons situation is totally ignorant and not fair.

What should have been an easy and straightforward resolution to this problem has turned into a total nightmare and I am frankly not happy at all with the situation!

• Fred May's Response, Jul 11, 2017

The Game that I got from your store ( Two Dots ) stopped loading. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it does the same thing. This all started when I started to use your game hub. I am very upset about this and I would appreciate any help with this matter.
    Thank You very Much!
    Fred May

• PositiveChick's Response, Oct 07, 2018

My updates came automatic until microsoft came with a upgrade force. I can't get past the first homepage or download anything. I worked on this for 2 wks. I tried instructions frm micro community, I am still missing important security and quality fixes. Can't download. Microsoft scheduled a call with me. They never called. Microsoft incompetence.

Ki

Comments

16th of Aug, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - microsoft sign in

Tired of being told my correct info is incorrect every time I try to sign in! Extremely Irritating!!!

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - Office
    Carolina Beach
    North Carolina
    microsoft.com

An update of Office crashed my computer. Had to go to local repair and spend $150. Microsoft will not do anything to offset my expense. The reference no is 1421013768. I would take an extension of my account. You can find the full complaint at the above reference number. This happened on 3/28/18. My contact is lightourway@gmail.com

21st of Aug, 2018
    Microsoft - All

Stop supporting Samantha Bee.

• Br
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - xbox one controller
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan

Bought xbox one controller and inside package along with controller was what i call a home made razor blade

• Ju
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - office excel support
    Jacksonville
    Florida

Looking for technical support for Office Excel Home. I have been on the phone for 5 hours and my issue has not been resolved. I cannot print from excel.
    This is absolutely ridiculous, to spend this much time on the phone to resolve a simple issue. Microsoft has such inferior software products.

• Ro
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - outlook
    Tehachapi, CaliforniaTehachapi

The recent changes are terrible. When I go to create a new message I can no longer access my contacts.
    If this isn't fixed I will leave microsoft and go elsewhere.

• Wa
    Microsoft Corporation - office 365
    Pretoria
    South Africa
    waldo@gmail.com

As on onsite tech for TCM in SouthAfrica I attend to 70% of the banks in our country.

I have not come across a single user that enjoys approves or likes your outlook 365 layout. Everybody complains over the layout and the font.

Nobody likes office 365...

Personally I see 365 as a ripoff.

• Ro
    Microsoft Corporation - support of the nfl

Drop the advertisements that support the NFL. Players and teams that disrespect America, our flag, our national anthem and our military do not deserve our support. I am actively encouraging my friends and family not to buy products that support the NFL.

• Li
    Microsoft Corporation - outlook/ windows 10
    microsoft.com

My email continues to erase itself. I've lost everything my niece sent me. precious pics and an address. I usually use my yahoo acct. however the mail box is convenient in win 10 if it stopped deleting my acct.

• Sc
    Microsoft Corporation - microsoft solitaire

ESRB card keeps popping up instead of commercial, forcing me to exit (as you can't get past the card) and sign back in. This is like telling me "Go away, we don't you playing our game or (God forbid) looking at the ads"

Microsoft Store - not receiving paid digital orders

9/30/17 three times i have digital orders i paid for but the digital item did not show up on the game- the game company said they did receive the order so called Microsoft and they would only give me one refund out of the three-so done with them

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - hotmail/email

"I don't know why I am bothering you AGAIN, just desperate, I guess. renevarc2@hotmai.com (password "2006caddy") "It looks like somebody may be using your account" for an extremely long time. Recovery failed too many times for me to even try anymor..."

• Al
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - Micro Claim 4181599
    Lahore

I have received this email.

To,
    Ali Abbas.
    RE: approval of payment/Transfer.
    Your file have been approved for payment.
    Below are details.
    Depositor: Microsoft Company of England.
    Beneficiary: Mr./Mrs. Ali Abbas.
    Amount Deposited:: £800, 000.00 pounds.
    Type of Deposit: Sealed Bulk deposit ( fully insured)
    Duration of deposit: short term

• Po
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - Windows 10 update
    Redmond
    Washington
    microsoft.com

My updates come auto until microsoft came with this upgrade force. I been working on this problem for 2 wks. I tried instr frm microsoft, yet i am not still missing important security and quality fixes. Windows update can't download. Microsoft scheduled a call with me. They never called. Microsoft incompetence. I can't do anything.

• Fr
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Xbox - two dots game
    Covington
    Georgia

My two dots game suddenly will not load. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still will not work. I am very upset about this
    Fred May (fredmay22@outlook.com)
    Will you please help me with this matter!

• Mi
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - app store
    Mcminnville
    Tennessee

Live my new phone windows 10 love it.but your app store really, really sucks. No app for my charter cable. Facebook app has no market place to see what people in my area has for sell.crackle app does not work. You tube app is so I can't sign in. Google. Is 1000 times better. And it should be the other way around. Thanks if you can fix.

• Mb
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - tech support complaint
    Port Saint Lucie
    Florida

I spoke to a man named Lunmalsawm Chongloi who refused to allow me to speak to a manager when I asked several times for one. He yelled at me and refused to help me.

• Ph
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - ox80041004 and ox80041006 and ox80041009

i can not play internet spades and checkers because these three items will not let me play.