Xbox / warranty repair

I am writing in complaint to bring to your attention the trouble I have received in trying to have the Xbox sent back to you for warranty repair / replacement.

I have called three times waiting for the email to advise me of the postal details to have the Xbox returned. The first call was made to Donna in Late June, receipt number [protected], the second call was made on Saturday to Michael on the 1st of July 2006, and the third was made today to Jake. The problems I have received in trying to speak to the individuals concerned are ridiculous. The language barrier is preposterous, thick accents that are barely audible is somewhat of a joke.

My main concern is that the Xbox was a Birthday gift to my eight year old son from his Biological Father who does not live close by! He is unable to play his xbox at all, games are very expensive and he should not have to wait this long to have anything done about the problem. The machine is sitting in his room doing absolutely nothing and it’s not fair to an eight year old to have to look at it and wish to be able to use it! Not to mention the costs involved for myself in logging on to wait for an email that has not arrived!

I am totally disgusted in the amount of time it has taken the xbox helpline to send the details needed and I am going to ring the consumer hotline and complain incessantly to them to bring the standards of your employees up to date. I have no problem in the way they have treated me or spoken to me but the blasé way they have treated my sons situation is totally ignorant and not fair.

What should have been an easy and straightforward resolution to this problem has turned into a total nightmare and I am frankly not happy at all with the situation!

Ki

Comments

16th of Aug, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - microsoft sign in

Tired of being told my correct info is incorrect every time I try to sign in! Extremely Irritating!!!

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - Office
    Carolina Beach
    North Carolina
    microsoft.com

An update of Office crashed my computer. Had to go to local repair and spend $150. Microsoft will not do anything to offset my expense. The reference no is 1421013768. I would take an extension of my account. You can find the full complaint at the above reference number. This happened on 3/28/18. My contact is lightourway@gmail.com

21st of Aug, 2018
    Microsoft - All

Stop supporting Samantha Bee.

• Br
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - xbox one controller
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan

Bought xbox one controller and inside package along with controller was what i call a home made razor blade

• Ju
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - office excel support
    Jacksonville
    Florida

Looking for technical support for Office Excel Home. I have been on the phone for 5 hours and my issue has not been resolved. I cannot print from excel.
    This is absolutely ridiculous, to spend this much time on the phone to resolve a simple issue. Microsoft has such inferior software products.

• Ro
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - outlook
    Tehachapi, CaliforniaTehachapi

The recent changes are terrible. When I go to create a new message I can no longer access my contacts.
    If this isn't fixed I will leave microsoft and go elsewhere.

• Wa
    Microsoft Corporation - office 365
    Pretoria
    South Africa
    waldo@gmail.com

As on onsite tech for TCM in SouthAfrica I attend to 70% of the banks in our country.

I have not come across a single user that enjoys approves or likes your outlook 365 layout. Everybody complains over the layout and the font.

Nobody likes office 365...

Personally I see 365 as a ripoff.

• Ro
    Microsoft Corporation - support of the nfl

Drop the advertisements that support the NFL. Players and teams that disrespect America, our flag, our national anthem and our military do not deserve our support. I am actively encouraging my friends and family not to buy products that support the NFL.

• Li
    Microsoft Corporation - outlook/ windows 10
    microsoft.com

My email continues to erase itself. I've lost everything my niece sent me. precious pics and an address. I usually use my yahoo acct. however the mail box is convenient in win 10 if it stopped deleting my acct.

• Sc
    Microsoft Corporation - microsoft solitaire

ESRB card keeps popping up instead of commercial, forcing me to exit (as you can't get past the card) and sign back in. This is like telling me "Go away, we don't you playing our game or (God forbid) looking at the ads"

Microsoft Store - not receiving paid digital orders

9/30/17 three times i have digital orders i paid for but the digital item did not show up on the game- the game company said they did receive the order so called Microsoft and they would only give me one refund out of the three-so done with them

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Microsoft Corporation - hotmail/email

"I don't know why I am bothering you AGAIN, just desperate, I guess. renevarc2@hotmai.com (password "2006caddy") "It looks like somebody may be using your account" for an extremely long time. Recovery failed too many times for me to even try anymor..."