Xbox 360 Elite / I regret buying this system

Xbox 360 Elite - www.xbox.com

In June 2007 I went out and got a XBOX 360 elite (the latest console from XBOX) a bit after 3 months later the drawer started to make a noise when closing and would not play the disc. After this, like hundreds of customers I called XBOX spoke to some overseas operators gave them my address, waited for a box and sent it to them. It's been over 1 1/2 months now and I simply just got sick of calling them and always getting then to tell me that they have sent an e-mail to their service department and they have received it 1 month ago but don't know the status-

Yo will think that after having so many issues with the system they will at least have a faster turn-around on their product repair, but shame on them. I regret buying this system.

Va

Comments

Ne
  12th of Jul, 2008

I agree, Microsoft is lame!

My original console lasted about 8 months before I got a new one and now after another 9 months will not read media and turns off randomly

I called again and they said only the 3 red lights are covered for free...and I had to pay 100 bucks to get a new one.and when I refused to pay and asked for reasons why they would not stand behind their product I got the usual sorry sir B.S...and she even had the nerve to tell me that it sounds like the three red lights are probably going to happen and to call back when that happens.But it won't read any cds, if I can't use it how are the red lights going to happen!

I for one have had it with Microsoft and will be going to get a nice new PS3 (That will work for more than a few months)...If you want to get back at microsoft, just spread the word.Let anyone who is thinking about buying a system know that the 360 is a pile of CRAP and the support sucks!!!

I hope their next console flops!

J0
  21st of Jul, 2009
Xbox 360 Elite - Will not respond after shipping item back
CNC Imports

He sold me an item on ebay, and kept the money. I am out 200 dollars and can't do a thing about it.

Sd
  10th of Aug, 2009

Sells Xboxes on ebay he knows are junk. does not stand behing products. Will not respond to e-mails.

Wa
  11th of Sep, 2009
Xbox 360 Elite - Will not respond after shipping item back

I did research AFTER I bought product from Chris and his CNC Imports. Lots reports on frauds. Lost almost $115 in process. These comments and complaints ARE completely and honestly true. I was a skeptic at first, but from what I have seen it's true.

Buyer - Don't even bother with this... "company"